Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    My favorites are Elidi, Marin, and Tressa. I really like the third daughter connection. It's cute n
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

Marin - I actually like this name, it's simple and pretty.
    Garnet - I like Garnet as a middle name but not for a first name
    Tamsin - It's okay, it's interesting
    Elidi - This name looks like it's made up
    Artis - Not my style
    Salome - It's okay
    Thora - Pretty
    Bethan - Yes, it will be mistaken for Beth-Ann and people will wonder why you spelled it wrong
    Tressa - Not so much
    Raine - I like it as a middle name, but love the name Lorraine, pretty and underused

My favorites from your list would have to be Marin and Thora

Thanks everyone! Hubby will probably be pleased to hear that everyone loves Marin. I love it too, it's probably just a little more widely used than I would want.

@Mischa- Thanks for the suggestions! I like Juno and Clio! They're on the extended version of this list! Also liking Celeste, Arden and Tosca. Although, our last name starts with Ca-, so Tosca Ca- doesn't work too well. I never really considered Raine as a middle. Elidi Raine sounds great though, I love it!

Anyone else have suggestions, or input?

I think they're all gorgeous. I do slightly prefer Tamsin and Tressa (or Garnet) as a sister for Willow and Veda though. But they're all lovely, and would suit the gorgeousness that would be made by you and your hubs.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Thanks Ottilie, they are pretty gorgeous, aren't they?! (But I'm their mom, so of course I think that!) I would love to use Garnet, as it a family name (great-grandfather's mn), and I know my grandmother would love that. I just don't think hubby would get on board with it. Of Tamsin and Tressa, Tressa is more likely to win out. ....Or perhaps I should say, I think it would be a little easier to convince him! Seems to take him a while to get used to a name he hasn't heard before, so I'd have to plant the seed, and let him mull it over a while.