Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I know a German guy named Florian, if it helps.

Florin is a very common boys name in Eastern Europe, so to me, it is all boy.

Love Inigo! Although I think it will likely be mispronounced to Indigo oftern. That's not a deal breaker for me though. DS is Bram and he gets called Graham all the time.

I want to re-read the book now too!
    D.S. lil Bam Bam

Inigo is a favourite of mine, such a great, underused name! Florin is OK IMO.

Crushing on
    ♥ Rosa ♥ Elsie ♥ Flora ♥ Inga ♥ Adele ♥
    ♥ Axel ♥ Odin ♥ Ingo ♥ Tore ♥ Olle ♥

among others

~ From Sweden - Feel free to ask if you want to know anything about Swedish names! ~

In the USA, Florin would seem really girly I think. Inigo would be cool, but he better love the Princess Bride as much as you do. I hear people quoting that movie all the time anyway and THAT line. I think if his name is Inigo get ready for people to hear it and immediately blurt out or quote ALL the time "My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die." Seriously I knew people who used to say that line at least once a day.
    Wesley/Westley is more usuable I think.

I love The Princess Bride! I would be fearful of teasing from using Inigo. I really like the name Forrest, but am afraid other kids would always tease my little guy by saying "run Forrest, run" all of the time. I can just see your little Inigo often being chased on the playground by kids chanting "My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die", since it is one of the more memorable lines. Another user suggested Westley. I like that idea. What about Max? I love Miracle Max and the "he's not dead, only mostly dead" part! What about Monty for Montoya? Not a fan of Florin.
    Married to Matthew
    Mommy to Carter Benjamin (9) and Griffin Oliver (3) and Emmett Nicholas (brand new)