Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I agree Charleston is very pretty-- I have a friend who lives in Isle of the Palms just of the coast and it's beautiful there. The Hamptons are nice, but very touristy. I actually went last summer with a friend who's an Aussie living in NYC. We both enjoyed Montauk quite a bit though. If you want to head further north, southern Maine. I go to Ogunquit, York, and the Kennebunks, all lovely in the summer.

I concur with everyone above about Charleston. It's one of my favorite U.S cities. If you want a more laid back vibe the Outer Banks of North Carolina are also wonderful.

I love the North Carolina shores! Carolina Beach area is fun. The Outer Banks are lovely!
    Ben & Lainy - 10.8.12
    ..hoping for a 2015 baby..

Avalon Winter Kate . Mira Juliet Laine . Vesper Elizabeth Joss
    Audrey, Catherine, Daisy, Felicity, Juniper, Isabeau, Liv, Lola,
    Lydia, Magnolia, Pearl, Reverie, Summer, Tessa, Violet, Zelda

Set in stone for a baby boy: Archer Gregory James
    Asher, August, Beau, Benjamin, Bodhi, Daniel, Dominic, Donovan, Ezra, Finn,
    Flynn, Forrest, Grey, Hugo, Joshua, Jude, Julius, Leo, North, Sage, Theodore, Vincent

I live at Hampton Beach, New Hampshire, so I'm quite biased. However Old Orchard Beach has my heart. Martha's Vineyard might also fit the description you're going for.

The Carolinas have amazing beach towns as well, as many have mentioned.

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jeremy Shea ~ Nolan Jack ~ Conor Arlo ~ Evan Daniel ~ Samuel Mark
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Maura ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil

Check out Ogunquit, Maine - in New England, USA. It is a quaint, pretty, seaside community with a famous oceanside path, called the Marginal Way. We have been there several times! And Ogunquit Beach has been voted one of the most beautiful beaches in the U.S.
    Last edited by kyemsma; March 23rd, 2013 at 07:49 AM.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

The Classics: Caroline, Catherine, Elizabeth; Benjamin, James, Luke
    Celtic Flair: Annabel, Claire, Maeve; Evan, Liam, Patrick
    Short & Sweet: Eve, Jane, Rose; Hugh, Jack, Leo