View Poll Results: Which one do you like best?
- 57. You may not vote on this poll
Results 1 to 5 of 17
Thread: Name combination help! Please :)
April 7th, 2013 09:54 PM #1
Name combination help! Please :)
We nearly have a final list together (thanks to all of your help!) but we're struggling a little with what combinations we like best. Please tell us which one you like of each and then your overall favourite And suggestions are always welcome. Thanks so much! x
Amelia nn. Milly or Lia
- Ann, Charlotte, Juliet, Madeline or Madeleine
- Annabel, Eleanor, Imogen, Jane, Juliet, Madeline or Madeleine
- Kay, Rose or Isla-Claire.
- Bailey-Rose, Lola or Isla-Claire.
Marlow nn. Lola
- Amelia, Eleanor, Keira or Isla-Claire.
- Amelia, Bailey, Bronte, Cosette, Rose or Sophia-Claire.
The hyphens won't be there, I just put them there so people would know those names were paired as a double middle name. Sorry, forgot to explain! And if you don't like any of the options, please suggest something else. Would love to know what you guys think. Thank you
Best Wishes x
Last edited by dreambelievelove; April 8th, 2013 at 02:49 AM.
April 7th, 2013 10:07 PM #3Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
April 7th, 2013 10:11 PM #5
April 7th, 2013 10:11 PM #7Loving right now:
Eulalie Catharina, Beatrix Eveline, Cecily Morgana
Ivo Marius, Euan Casper, Remy Nathaneal, Crispin Adair
April 7th, 2013 10:14 PM #9