Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Recent crushes--wdyt?

Penelope (loving the nns Lola, Poppy, and Pippa!)
    Eliora
    Agatha (In general, I have preferred Agnes in the past, but lately it's been really speaking to me)
    Claire (as a family name, it's already a MN on my list (in several places, actually--I've always really liked Claire), but lately I've been considering it as a FN...)
    Brigid (Is it worth the hassle to go for a less-common spelling when everyone will still say it just like Bridget? I'm not really a fan of Bridget, but I do like the look of Brigid...)
    Luella
    Lucia
    Edith "Edie"

And lastly, a combo that's been on my mind lately:

Agnes Emilia Kate.

As far as Agnes combos go, I quite like it.

Most of them have been MN options in the past, or old favorites that I had forgotten about. Do any of them go really well with my favorites in my signature? Are any of them worthy of moving out of the "crush" stage and into the "favorites" stage?

Thanks, ladies!

I always love reading your posts and seeing your lists, Ashley!
    Penelope (loving the nns Lola, Poppy, and Pippa!) -- I've begun to like this name as well! I'm sure it can be expected to see a huge rise in popularity with a Kardashian baby and all, but I still really like its fun rhythm and great nn options!
    Eliora -- LOVE! Very stunningly beautiful.
    Agatha (In general, I have preferred Agnes in the past, but lately it's been really speaking to me) -- Too old lady for me. : /
    Claire -- Beautifully simple and elegant. Love it!
    Brigid -- Actually, I prefer this to Bridget as it feels/looks easier to pronounce. The only downside is that it sounds a bit cold and harsh to Western ears. I do see its beauty though!
    Luella -- I think of a large, kind, Southern woman in her 60's or 70s. Idk why, but I just can't picture it on a baby.
    Lucia -- Nice and I love its meaning!
    Edith "Edie" -- nms/can't picture it on a baby.
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!

I like Lucia best from your list as well as the nickname Pippa. Oooh how I love Pippa! Not at fan of Agnes at all - it makes me think old fashioned granny and not in a good way.

Loving Penelope, Eliora (this name is growing on me) & Luella.

I like your combo of Agnes Emilia Kate. I like the nn Aggie or Nessie with this name.
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

I've been thinking about Eliora as well lately. Feel like it just popped up on NB one day and now it's everywhere.
    I also love Lucia.

And while Agatha isn't going to make my list soon. I emits early thought of Agatha Christie and decided it had to be loved. Lol.
    Your combo is gorgeous though.
    CONSTRUCTION ZONE!!!
    maybe Endora, Dexter, Gideon & Lorelei
    Newlywed (Not TTC...yet)