Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Model names-2

Here are some of my ideas:
    I now have a list of(* means the model is already well-known and needs absolutely stunning name)
    Leighton (It'd change her name to Pierre or Duval)
    Isla Beckett
    Neva Castellano
    Amanika Oyoo
    Yana Ostrovskaja (Dana isn't a popular name in Russia, use Yana or Daria, Ostrovskaja isn't that an easy surname better use Fadeev/Safronov)
    Sofia/Larissa "Lara"/Angelina "Gelya" Levina (I like the Lara Levina combination)
    Bianca/Beatrice/Viviana/Giorgia Salvatore/Di Lorenzo/(Bianca Balti is a very popular italian model so don't use Bianca, the other names are fine)*
    Talis/Tahlia Silversmith(American) - it's fine
    Alexis Livingston/Tyler/Whitley(American) - Tyler is a bit of too simple last name, not noticible, Rosie Huntington Whitley is too famous.
    Luna Hernandez/Alvarez (Mexican/South American) - if you decide to make her brazilian, change her last name
    Eleanora Weigel/ other last name(German) - that one's fine
    Bronwen/Gwendolen/Arianwen "Rhi" Swancott/Rheese(Welsh) - I like Gwendolen and Aranwen
    Beatrissa/Teodora/Janina Adamski(Polish)* - i'd use seomething less popular like Bozena
    Schuyler/Beatrix Jenssen/Linden(Dutch)* - hmmmm.... doesn't sound dutch to me
    Carmela/Aviela/Noa Jordan(Israeli) - all three names are okay
    Girls: Neva, Hope, Katherine, Harlow, Vivienne, Florence, Grace, Nalha, Primrose, Arabella, Isla.

Boys: Nicholas, Luke, Stephen, Leon, John, William, Henry, Victor, Fredrich, Rainer, Simon, Felix.

Thank you! I will use your tips Now I need to look for some other Dutch and Polish names.
    The only name I would like to stay without changes is Dana Ostrovskaja, because I actually lived in Russia and knew a few girls with the name Dana(I think it's so beautiful and Ostrovskaja sounds so "rich".
    And what are some beautiful Brazilian last names? I can't think of any

I like:
    Leighton Perry
    Isla Beckett
    Neva Moretti
    Amanika ????
    Dana Ostrovskaja
    Larissa Levina
    Giorgia Di Lorenzo
    Talis Silversmith
    Alexis Livingston
    Luna ????
    Eleanora Weigel
    Gwendolen Swancott
    Teodora Adamski
    Schuyler Linden
    Aviela Jordan
    I'm not sure on last names for Amanika or Luna because I don't know any Swahili or Brazilian last names.
    Lily - Eliza - Isabelle - Rose - Margaret - Coraline - Emilia - Hazel
    Oliver - Simon - Jasper - Theodore - Henry - Leopold - Ezra - Jack

Thank you

Any other ideas? Please help me further