Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Model names-2

Hybrid View

Model names-2

http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...ing-top-models - original post, now thinking further.
    All the girls work for a lingerie/swimsuit brand like Victoria Secret, come from different countries, age 17-20(some are older and already famous). The telling will include quotations/pieces from their diares/blogs, so I need that loads of charcters.
    I now have a list of(* means the model is already well-known and needs absolutely stunning name)
    Leighton Perry/other last name *
    Isla Beckett
    Neva Moretti/other last name
    Amanika [needs Swahili last name] (Kenyan)*
    Yana/Dana Ostrovskaja (Russian)
    Sofia/Larissa "Lara"/Angelina "Gelya" Levina(Russian)
    Bianca/Beatrice/Viviana/Giorgia Salvatore/Di Lorenzo/(Italian)*
    Talis/Tahlia Silversmith(American)
    Alexis Livingston/Tyler/Whitley(American)
    Luna Hernandez/Alvarez (Mexican/South American)
    Eleanora Weigel/ other last name(German)
    Bronwen/Gwendolen/Arianwen "Rhi" Swancott/Rheese(Welsh)
    Beatrissa/Teodora/Janina Adamski(Polish)*
    Schuyler/Beatrix Jenssen/Linden(Dutch)*
    Carmela/Aviela/Noa Jordan(Israeli)
    WDYT? Do they sound good and enough for models or should I keep searching for more unique ones?(well, I think they are people too..And may have some common names). Any advice would be great, sorry I am so long.
    P.S. Please excuse my bad English
    Victoria

Each magician has his own power sign...
    * Hector & Leontine
    ♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓ are under transformation into heroes and queens!

I like a lot of the name a lot, except for Silversmith.
    I feel like the ethnicites are bit too varying though.

From my count, there are 15 models altogether:
    2 American
    3 Unknown
    1 Kenyan
    2 Russian
    1 Italian
    1 South American
    1 German
    1 Welsh
    1 Polish
    1 Dutch
    1 Israeli
    So at least 11 different ethnic backgrouds. It feels like a lot for a book. I think it'd be better if there were fewer. For example, instead of Welsh, Polish, Dutch and German, just pick one from that group and add the other 3 to a different ethnic group. Also, it'd be smart to include a few Brazilians in the mix, many of the top models in the world are Brazilian. I think it'd give a more realistically accurate feel.

Thank you, east93
    What if instead of Mexican model include Brazilian? I thought about it, but still not sure, maybe Brazilia is associated with Gisele Budchen(sp?) in modeling world too much?
    Anyway, I think I won't write much about their ethic backgrounds, so nobody(except me!) will know it unless they are familiar with name's and last name's history/background.
    At least, I feel like I'd like to keep Russian and American girls' names - I really love them
    Victoria

Each magician has his own power sign...
    * Hector & Leontine
    ♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓ are under transformation into heroes and queens!

Quote Originally Posted by mclevine View Post
    Thank you, east93
    What if instead of Mexican model include Brazilian? I thought about it, but still not sure, maybe Brazilia is associated with Gisele Budchen(sp?) in modeling world too much?
    Anyway, I think I won't write much about their ethic backgrounds, so nobody(except me!) will know it unless they are familiar with name's and last name's history/background.
    At least, I feel like I'd like to keep Russian and American girls' names - I really love them
    I think switching out the Mexican for the Brazilian is a good option. Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Izabel Goulart are other very popular Brazilian models, so the ethnicity isn't tied to just Gisele.
    Ahhh, okay, that makes it all much simpler then! I think Russian and American is fine, there's a good mix there.
    Laurel - 2O - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

-------
    Newest thoughts for little ones: Angelo - Caspian - Eden | Isabela - Brisa - Gisele

Since you dont seem to have made your mind up on some, my preferences are:
    Leighton Perry
    Isla Beckett
    Neva Moretti
    Amanika Yaboah
    Dana Ostrovskaja
    Larissa Levina
    Giorgia Salvatore
    Thalia Silversmith
    Alexis Livingston
    Luna Alvarez
    Eleonora Veischer
    Bronwen Rheese
    Teodora Adamski
    Beatrix Linden
    Carmel Jordan
    Giselle Lydia Chiara Darcy Lowri Cleo Nova Fleur Noelle Giovanna Mathilde Flora Susannah Maia Jude David Rueben Theo Raphael Arthur Lance Vinny Marcus James Rowan Henry Christopher