Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    I want three children. Twins, a boy and a girl, and then adopt little boy. If I had my way they would be Isaiah James "Issy" or "Saiah", Rebekah Leigh "Bec" and if I got to name him, Gideon Caine "Eon", otherwise his name will be whatever his original name is.
    SO wants four children, two boys and then to adopt a sibling group of two girls or two boys and then adopt a boy/girl sibling group. He wants boy/boy twins (without my input): Dante and Virgil; and then Lilith Summer and Eve (no decided middle name). Or if there are three boys, Dante, Marcus and Claymore and then Lilith.

Our compromised list is: Isaac Dante, Marcus Wilhelm, and we can't decide on a third boy's name, Lilith Summer, Milena Snow and Eve/Eva.
    Last edited by thefuturemrsb; March 22nd, 2013 at 03:01 PM.
    If I had a baby right now they'd be:
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire

Anyone want none?
    Isolde - Eluned - Freya - Anouk - Tabitha
    Caspar - Edmund - Ebbe - Fred - Oskar

My 'ideal sibset' changes regularly, and I don't have any exact number in mind. But I'm certain, even if they aren't biologically my own, at some point in my life, I will have a child and they will be an awesome person. One of the main reasons I love names is that I have something I'm 'working towards' haha.

Right now I like the idea of...

Emmett Nichol Wolf
    Winston Jack Atticus
    Agnes Eilidh Rose
    Tallulah Iris Margaret

Emmett, Win, Aggie and Lu.
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

I want two. Antoine Raphael & sibling; slightly (slightly) leaning towards wishing for a daughter to round out the parenting experience. Cyprian Laurence / Rosamond Chrysanthe? Dunno.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Mireia * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Amal _ Hanan / Altair _ Fahd _ Ilyas _ Sajjad _ Saqr _ Tariq