Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    I want three children. Twins, a boy and a girl, and then adopt little boy. If I had my way they would be Isaiah James "Issy" or "Saiah", Rebekah Leigh "Bec" and if I got to name him, Gideon Caine "Eon", otherwise his name will be whatever his original name is.
    SO wants four children, two boys and then to adopt a sibling group of two girls or two boys and then adopt a boy/girl sibling group. He wants boy/boy twins (without my input): Dante and Virgil; and then Lilith Summer and Eve (no decided middle name). Or if there are three boys, Dante, Marcus and Claymore and then Lilith.

Our compromised list is: Isaac Dante, Marcus Wilhelm, and we can't decide on a third boy's name, Lilith Summer, Milena Snow and Eve/Eva.
    Last edited by thefuturemrsb; March 22nd, 2013 at 03:01 PM.
    If I had a baby right now they'd be:
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire

Anyone want none?
    Isolde - Freya - Elinor - Eluned - Tabitha - Anouk
    Oskar - Caspar - Ebbe - Fred - Burr - Edmund

My 'ideal sibset' changes regularly, and I don't have any exact number in mind. But I'm certain, even if they aren't biologically my own, at some point in my life, I will have a child and they will be an awesome person. One of the main reasons I love names is that I have something I'm 'working towards' haha.

Right now I like the idea of...

Emmett Nichol Wolf
    Winston Jack Atticus
    Agnes Eilidh Rose
    Tallulah Iris Margaret

Emmett, Win, Aggie and Lu.
    Jemima Rosemary - Eilidh Briar - Fenella Beatrix ✿ Alec Huw - Emmett Nicholas - Rufus Caspian
    Billie, Magdalena, Imogen, Octavia, Ailbhe, Jessa, Raphaela, Agnes, Imogen, Amelia, Medora, Lettice, Annabella.
    Dylan, Breccan, Rhett, Oscar, Ingram, Harrison, William, Vincent, Wolfie, Keaton.

✿✿✿

Traveller at heart and dreaming of future babes, but mostly I'm just an expat teenage girl from England...http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/

I want two. Antoine Raphael & sibling; slightly (slightly) leaning towards wishing for a daughter to round out the parenting experience. Cyprian Laurence / Rosamond Chrysanthe? Dunno.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael (3.1.2012)
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor (11.30.2013)