Cage
    Cash
    Cable
    Calder
    Callum
    Carden
    Caspian
    Cooper

Which is your favorite "C" name for a baby boy? Keep in mind that our last name is Cruise, so please make sure that you like the flow between the first and last name.

It would also be helpful if a few of you gave a rating of 1-10 (1-hate 10-love) on each name so we can narrow down the list. Thanks!
    Happily married and expecting our first cutie pie, a baby boy, in the beginning of February.

Hi,

My favorites from your list are Cash, Callum, Caspian and Cooper. I think Cooper is my favorite first name, but with Cruise I like Callum best. I also think Caspian Cruise sounds nice!
    Mama of Henry Atlas & Margot Story

Other name loves:

Girls: Phoebe, Ramona, Holiday, Matilda, Susan, Helen
    Boys: Thomas, Ulysses, Odin, Oliver

I like Callum very much and Cash (short for Cashel) is the name I used for a character in my book. Caspian is ok. The others are just words or nonsense to me.
    ~Boys~

★ August Eli Benedict ★ Bram ★ Casimir Mordecai ★ Edmond John Meirion ★ Gillon ★
    ★ Jory Leander ★ Julian Charles ★ Macsen ★ Vasiliy ★

~Girls~

★ Aira Rose ★ Arietta ★ Clover ★ Delphina ★ Eleni ★ Fiorella ★ Hester Isobel ★
    ★ Iris ★ Lilah ★ Merit ★ Sylvia ★

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

Cage 1/10
    Cash 1/10
    Cable 2/10
    Calder 3/10
    Callum 9/10
    Carden 3/10
    Caspian 8/10 though it does sound like you are taking a cruise on the caspian sea
    Cooper 5/10
    mom to Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    fave girls
    fave boys
    fave combos
    just for fun combos

Cage 1/10 - I prefer Cade. It sounds similar, but doesn't have the same negative associations that the word cage does.
    Cash 2/10 - I had a poodle named Cash, and my dog's father was named Cash. That and it being a slang term for money makes it difficult for me to picture it on a person. Cash Cruise sounds like you are paying cash for a cruise.
    Cable 1/10 - Cable television? Extension cable? Cable from the X-Men comics? Another difficult word name that I can't picture on a person.
    Calder 7/10 - A surname that sounds good and could work as a first name. I really like it. It makes me think of the Calder trophy in hockey.
    Callum 9/10 - Probably the most usable name on your list besides Cooper. I really like it a lot. It is underused in North America and it sounds fresh and handsome.
    Carden 5/10 - Not bad, but not great either. Might get misheard for garden. Sounds like Garden Cruise.
    Caspian 7/10 - I like Caspian, but I didn't vote for it, and I wouldn't use it with your last name. Caspian Cruise is ridiculous.
    Cooper 9/10 - One of my secret favorites. I don't know why, but I really like it. It doesn't sound great with your last name though.

Callum Cruise is great!
    Last edited by uselesskitty; March 20th, 2013 at 02:27 PM.
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!