Names Searched Right Now:

First Names Ideas?

SO has decided he would like to use part of his name for a second son so I need first name ideas for either Martin or Anthony.
    I'm leaning more towards using Martin since I have a negative association to Anthony. SO is leaning more towards Anthony since it honors him and his grandfather. Should I let him have it or is it okay to not want to use it?

A first son would be Isaac Dante or Isaac Grant. A daughter would be Lilith Summer.

Thanks!
    If I had a baby right now they'd be:
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire

If you don't like Anthony, then he should compromise and use Martin instead.

How about Martina for a daughter?
    Mama Bear to Serenity (gone January 17th, 2011) and Luther Wolf

Odds are that your negative association with Anthony will disappear once you are seeing it on your son, so let him use it since it honours two generations of males. Marcus Anthony, Simon Anthony, James Anthony, Dean Anthony, George Anthony, Henry Anthony, Vincent Anthony, Elijah Anthony, Ellis Anthony, Alexander Anthony, Albert Anthony, Quinn Anthony, Samuel Anthony, Billy Anthony, Allen Anthony, Ciaran Anthony, Evan Anthony, Bennett Anthony?
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

I like James Anthony, Vincent Anthony and Elijah Anthony.
    I guess that the association would fade over time but I'm afraid I'll have the association of the other Anthony for a while. I'll have to think about it.
    If I had a baby right now they'd be:
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire