Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Suggest names!

Cool Suggest names!

Thinking ahead on baby names, hubby and I have fallen for Milo Wilfred (grandfather's name!)

Firstly, thoughts on the name? Does it flow?

Secondly, Milo is getting fairly popular which is making me a little "iffy" on the name. Was wondering if you had any suggestions that work well with Wilfred as a middle name?

Other names I like: Leo, Silas, Jack.

Thanks!

Leo, Silas, and Jack are all MUCH more popular than Milo, so if popularity is a turn-off for you, you may want to start from scratch with your list! That said, Jack Wilfred does sound really cool. Milo Wilfred definitely works well, but I think Jack Wilfred sounds cooler. Some other ideas for you:

Ian Wilfred
    Austin Wilfred
    Otto Wilfred
    Heath Wilfred
    Blake Wilfred
    Jeremy Wilfred
    Amos Wilfred
    Marcus Wilfred
    Lucas Wilfred

I think Wilfred Milo would flow better, also don't like Milo because I find it really immature and childish - can't really see it an a grown adult. Other ideas: Jamie, Luke, George, Henry, Roland, Robert, Aaron, Quinn, Billy, Oliver, Ellis, Elijah, Jimmy, Evan?
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

Thanks for the suggestions! I find it really hard liking boys names. And the ones I do like keep rising in popularity! I love seeing suggestions though .. Introduce me to names I may have never considered! Lucas and Henry are nice!

I wouldn't really classify Milo as popular. It is still pretty low down on the list even if you include all the Miles who may go as Milo. Personally, I really like Milo Wilfred, but would prefer Miles Wilfred, nickname Milo.

Other names:

August
    Arthur
    Luther
    Alfie/Alfred (probably not paired up with Wilfred)
    Harry/Henry
    Giles
    Ferdinand
    Leander
    Lochlan
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!