Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Egg Babies!

Egg Babies!

So in health class we recently got eggs that we need to carry around for a week and not crack to show us about parenthood. It's very exciting because everyone named their eggs! Here were some of the choices

Boys:
    John Timothy "JT"
    Nate (Gossip girl)
    Chuck (Gossip girl)
    Charles
    Oliver
    Damon (Vampire Diaries)
    Eggo
    Elliot
    Leo
    Wren (Pretty Little Liars)
    Dwayne (Sports)
    Carmelo (Sports)
    Devonne
    Aiden Alexander

Girls:
    Delilah
    Penelope
    Isabella
    Blair (Gossip Girl)
    Leighton
    Peyton
    Lily
    Sophie

Personally I named mine after a character too. I chose Giles from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Aw, I remember egg babies! I love Giles from Buffy, too. I named my egg baby Elfin. It was my favorite name ever at that point, and I am very glad now that I did not have an actual baby to actually name at age fourteen.

Quote Originally Posted by tarynkay View Post
    Aw, I remember egg babies! I love Giles from Buffy, too. I named my egg baby Elfin. It was my favorite name ever at that point, and I am very glad now that I did not have an actual baby to actually name at age fourteen.
    a girl in my class is 14 and pregnant due next week calling her baby boy Cayden. I think its awful shes pregnant but feel lousy at the same time just thought i would say because you mentioned " glad i never had a baby at 14 "

Giles & Elfin are cute names for egg babies i named mine Diego Because it has an Egg sound in it
    Last edited by niamh98; March 12th, 2013 at 03:23 PM.

Oh...egg babies! I had one too. Mine was a boy, and although I was 'into' names then, I wouldn't have considered myself a name nerd. Actually, I did name a beanie baby Mordecai.... my egg baby was the completely boring, Alexander James.

I had one of the robot babies that cried and you had to hold a key in its back; luckily I got my project done before my school started with the babies that you had to feed, burp, and change its diaper.

I named mine William Jeffrey.

William was my "baby daddy" and Jeffrey is my dad's name.
    The Future Littles:
    Delaney Lynne, Mallory June, Bridget Victoria, Rachel MarloweBrandon Erich, Daniel Kent, Nolan ____