Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rosemary Virginia

55 47.01%
  • Virginia Rose

62 52.99%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Torn Between Two!

I am torn between two girl names that I really like, however I can only use one because they are essentially the same name, just reversed. Thoughts on Rosemary Virginia vs Virginia Rose? Virginia is in honor of my deceased grandmother and Rose is a family name, plus it's my favorite flower and my birth flower.
    Love is Friendship caught on Fire

Fur babies: Onyx (cat), Tigger (cat), Clara (dog)

TTC #1
    Angel Babies: Dec 2013 named Robin Lee (gender unknown) and May 2014 named Skyler Cherokee (gender unknown)
    Marrying my best friend on November 8, 2013

I like Virginia as the first name, with a nickname of Ginny (it's my Harry Potter youth coming out!)
    Rosemary is pretty, but I think you'd have to be totally okay with people calling her Rose and if you don't like that... Stick with it as a middle!

I voted for Virginia Rose.

Both are wonderful, but I prefer Virginia as a first name.

Rosemary Virginia! I love the name Rosemary which is an underused classic. I much prefer the nickname Rosie to Ginny or, um, Virgie. You could even turn Rosemary into Romy if you wanted to go cool. And Rose as a middle name is way overused so I love the surprise of Virginia in the middle.
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry

I voted for Virginia Rose...Virginia honestly isn't my favorite name—you know, teasing and all that—but I think it flows much better than Rosemary Virginia.