Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Me: Stella Marie Pruitt
    My boyfriend: Benjamin Oliver Callahan

Year 1: We start dating…
    We meet at work. We both work at a rather large music store, one of the largest in the country. I’ve been working there for a year and a half when we get stuck in the elevator together. We are stuck in there for 3 hours so it gives us plenty of time to get to know each other and eventually develop feelings for each other. He is 3 years older than me, I’m 18 and he’s 21. Our first date is a simple dinner at my house. We both help to make chicken alfredo and make a huge mess in the process.

Year 2: We go on vacation for our 1 year anniversary…
    We decide to visit Finland simply because we wanted to go somewhere different with a little adventure. Plus we both love the snow and were able to see the northern lights.

Year 3: I get a new car!
    It’s just a simple, old convertible. But it sure beats the old hand-me-down pickup truck I was driving prior to purchasing this one.

Year 4: Someone gets married:
    My Aunt Danielle Maia gets remarried to the love of her life, Gerald Kane. They are both in their mid-fourties and it’s a lovely ceremony. My boyfriend and I are just guests.

Year 5: Another vacation:
    To celebrate 4 years together, my boyfriend and I travel all the way to New Zealand. We went on tons of adventures together including skydiving, bungee jumping, even paragliding! To my surprise, at the end of the trip he even proposed!