Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Me: Stella Marie Pruitt
    My boyfriend: Benjamin Oliver Callahan

Year 1: We start dating…
    We meet at work. We both work at a rather large music store, one of the largest in the country. I’ve been working there for a year and a half when we get stuck in the elevator together. We are stuck in there for 3 hours so it gives us plenty of time to get to know each other and eventually develop feelings for each other. He is 3 years older than me, I’m 18 and he’s 21. Our first date is a simple dinner at my house. We both help to make chicken alfredo and make a huge mess in the process.

Year 2: We go on vacation for our 1 year anniversary…
    We decide to visit Finland simply because we wanted to go somewhere different with a little adventure. Plus we both love the snow and were able to see the northern lights.

Year 3: I get a new car!
    It’s just a simple, old convertible. But it sure beats the old hand-me-down pickup truck I was driving prior to purchasing this one.

Year 4: Someone gets married:
    My Aunt Danielle Maia gets remarried to the love of her life, Gerald Kane. They are both in their mid-fourties and it’s a lovely ceremony. My boyfriend and I are just guests.

Year 5: Another vacation:
    To celebrate 4 years together, my boyfriend and I travel all the way to New Zealand. We went on tons of adventures together including skydiving, bungee jumping, even paragliding! To my surprise, at the end of the trip he even proposed!

Abigail Hope & Brooks Alexander

We live in a small town in Connecticut.

Dice needed: http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/reso...s/dice/six.htm

Year 1: You start dating (roll dice)

2 or 6: You meet in college. You meet at a party hosted by his roommate, to which my roommate dragged me along. 5 months before he graduated, you confessed your feelings for him. You stayed friends but things weren't the same. A few months later, he started trying to build your friendship back up. You later found out it was because he was in fact interested in you. You're finishing your 3rd year of college so he's a year older than you. I am 21 and he is 22.

Year 2: You go on vacation for your 1st anniversary.
    We vacation in San Jose, Costa Rica. He wanted somewhere tourist-y, and I didn't care as long as there was a beach, so San Jose was a good compromise.

Year 3: (roll dice)
    6. My twin sister, who took a gap year to participate in City Year Los Angeles, just graduated! Congratulations, Mackenzie Faith!

Year 4: (roll dice)
    4. My older brother, Grayson James, marries his high school sweetheart, Caroline Deanna, at age 26, though Callie is 25. Callie and I were close in high school because she was only 1 year ahead of me, so she asks me to be her bridesmaid. I'm very honored that she asked me and, of course, I accept. It's a very small and simple wedding and Callie looked absolutely gorgeous in her dress.

Year 5: (roll dice)
    3. I got a 10% pay raise for my job as a NICU nurse. That night we were having a celebratory dinner at a nice restaurant, and on the way home, he stopped at my favorite park, led me to the bridge, and proposed. I was shocked but absolutely ecstatic. Plus the ring was beautiful, so that didn't hurt.
    Anastasia Danielle * Kate Madeleine * Cassia Violet * Maison Sofia

Elias James * Isaac Greyson * Noah Everett * Caelan William

DH: Fletcher Joseph Whitley
    DW: Arabella Hope (Carney) Whitley

Where do you live?
    Charleston, South Carolina

Year One: You meet at a baseball game. Six months before he graduated, you confessed your feelings for him. You stayed friends but things weren't the same. A few months later, he started trying to build your friendship back up. You later found out it was because he was in fact interested in you. You're finishing your 3rd year of college so you are 21 and he is 22.

Your first date is watching the sunset at the beach There is a snack shack on the beach where you each get an ice cream cone--mint chocolate chip for you, turtle for him.

Year 2: You go on vacation for your first anniversary.
    The country you go to is South Korea. You go to Seoul, to explore the capital.

Year 3:
    You get a pay raise.

Year 4:
    You adopt a pet dog together. It is a female Boston terrier, and her name is Duchess. She lives at your apartment.

Year 5:
    You take a vacation for your 4th anniversary. You travel to Casablanca, Morocco. Fletcher proposes during the vacation.
    Teresa

Favorite names:
    Arabella Primrose,Charlotte Madeline,
    Atticus Fletcher, Tobias Jackson

Your name and your boyfriend's name: Monica Rose Baker (me) and Chris Henry Smith.

We live in Boone, NC

Year 1: You start dating (roll dice)
    You've known each other since you were kids. When you were 6 years old, he moved away. 1 year ago, you got back in touch with each other. Since then you've been building up a friendship and both of you have realized there's something more. You're both the same age, 31.
    Your first date is Picnic at the park. He packed a lunch of cheese sandwiches and apple juices – just like when you were kids.

The country you go to is The Netherlands. We went there because both Chris and I have dreamed of going there our whole lives.

Year 3: (roll dice)
    1. A co-worker of mine, Jennifer Barnes, is getting married to her high school sweetheart, Elijah Jameson. Second roll: Chris and I are just guests at the wedding. It’s taking place in the HUGE patio of Jennifer’s apartment in the fashion district of New York. The reception is only a 3 hour cake and champagne get together in Jennifer’s living room. Everything is decorated very modern and sleek!

Year 4: (roll dice)
    2. Chris and I adopted a pet together! It’s a cat named Tabitha.

Year 5: (roll dice)
    4. AAAHHH! I’m a mom!!!!!!! It’s a boy named Jaxon Henry!

---Oh my! Right after I told Chris I was pregnant, he proposed!!!! I am so happy!!!!!!
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

Your name and your boyfriend's name:
    Jessa Marie Jenkins & Jake Daniel Moore

Where do you live? Baltimore, Maryland

Year 1: You start dating
    1 or 4: You've known each other since you were kids. When you were 8 years old, he moved away. 2 years ago, you got back in touch with each other. Since then you've been building up a friendship and both of you have realized there's something more. You're both the same age, how old are you? 18

Your first date is.....
    6. Dinner at your favorite restaurant- Grano (an Italian restaurant in Baltimore)

We go to Paris, France because I'm obsessed with the Eifle tower and shopping.

Year 3:
    4. Odd: You get a new car. What is it? A Ford Expedition

Year 4:
    2. You adopt a pet together. 6 is your choice. A female Golden Retriever named Myah Frances

Year 5:
    4. Surprise! You get pregnant. Odd: Girl.
    Brinleigh Jade

This is the year he proposes. When does he propose?
    If you got a 4 for year 5, he proposes after you tell him you're pregnant.