Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Me: Jena Paige Morrow
    Boyfriend's name: Heath Andrew Calhoun

Where do you live? Seattle, WA

Year 1: You start dating.
    We meet at work. We're both teachers at the high school. You've been working there for 12 months when you get stuck in the elevator, just the two of you. You are stuck in there for 3 hours, which gives you plenty of time to get to know each other. After you get out, you continue to talk to each other and eventually you develop feelings for each other. He is 2 years older than you. I'm 24, he's 26.
    Our first date is dinner at a Japanese restaurant then out to see a good band he knows play at a bar downtown.

Year 2: You go on vacation for your 1st anniversary.
    We go to Cyprus, mostly for the beaches.

Year 3: I get promoted to teaching college-entry level advanced history classes, and, with that, get a $5,000 pay raise.

Year 4: My older sister, Rachel, gets married, and I'm the maid of honor.

Year 5: I get a new car. A red Toyota Prius

He proposes during a dinner he cooked us at home.

Me: Cassidy Paige "Cassie"
    Hubby: Jack William
    We live in Phoenix, Arizona.

Year 1: You start dating
    1 or 4: You've known each other since you were kids. When you were (roll dice then multiply by 2) years old, he moved away (you can choose a reason if you want). (Roll dice again) years ago, you got back in touch with each other. Since then you've been building up a friendship and both of you have realized there's something more. You're both the same age, how old are you?
    2 or 6: You meet in college. Roll dice again. 1 or 2: You meet at a party. Whose party is it? 3 or 4: You meet through a mutual friend. Which friend is it? 5 or 6: You meet at a sports game. Which sports game is it? (Roll dice again) months before he graduated, you confessed your feelings for him. You stayed friends but things weren't the same. A few months later, he started trying to build your friendship back up. You later found out it was because he was in fact interested in you. You're finishing your 3rd year of college so he's a year older than you. How old are both of you?
    3 or 5: You meet at work in my family's Law Firm. You've been working there for 18 months when you get stuck in the elevator, just the two of you. You are stuck in there for 3 hours, which gives you plenty of time to get to know each other. After you get out, you continue to talk to each other and eventually you develop feelings for each other. He is 1 year older than you at 23. I am then 22.
    Your first date is picnic at the park. His grandmother packed the lunch a long with some "input" from him.

Year 2: You go on vacation for your 1st anniversary. We go to 2 of the Cayman Islands just to celebrate our 1st dating anniversary.

Year 3: (roll dice)
    You take a vacation for your 2nd anniversary. We decide to stay in the U.S. and visit Hawai'i for our 2nd dating anniversary.

Year 4: (roll dice)
    You adopt a dog together. We name our female mini labrador retriever, Ella.

Year 5: (roll dice)
    Surprise! You get pregnant. It's a little boy. We name him Hudson William. We loved the name Hudson, as that is where we first met- on a company trip. William has been the middle name for, now, the 4th generation.

He proposes after you tell him you're pregnant. I put the positive pregnancy test in a play baby doll bottle and set it on the kitchen counter. When I come home from shopping I notice that there is a huge play plastic diamond ring around the bottle and next to it, is a onesie that says "Will you marry me?", and I notice that he figured it out and I soon find out his message as well. I am ecstatic and say yes immediately when he walks in the room.

Hannah Ruby Olson
    Colt Alexander Fox

San Antonio, TX

Met in college through mutual friend. I was 20, he was 21. For our first date we had dinner at his place, I prepared it. For our one year anniversary we visited Europa Island between Madagascar and the mainland of Africa, in the Mozambique Channel. My dad got remarried and I was in the wedding. I later got a promotion.
    We visited Anchorage, Alaska for our 2nd anniversary. I got a new car that year, a Range Rover, to celebrate my promotion at the end of the last year. We also got a fish together, Hercules. My sister graduated college.
    Colt got a new car this year, a Ford F150. We also got a dog, a big hound named Hank. Colt's little sister graduated college. A co-worker of mine got married and we attended the wedding. We went on a romantic tour of Italy for our 3rd anniversary.
    Colt got a promotion at work. We visited Taiwan for our 4th anniversary. Colt's friend from college got married and we attended the wedding. I got another promotion at work. Colt's best friend graduated from graduate school. Colt upgraded from his totaled F150 and got a Jeep Grand Cherokee.
    Colt proposed to me as the sun was setting one warm summer evening while we were sitting out on the dock at the lake.

Me: Lily Claire Thompson
    Boyfriend: George Henry Evans

YEAR ONE: George and I have known each other since we were kids. When we were ten, he moved away because of his mother's job. But, 3 years ago, we got back in touch. Since then, we've started dating. We are both 22 years old. Our first date was a picnic at the park. We both packed lunch for each other- and ended up packing the same thing.

YEAR TWO: We go on vacation for our anniversary. We go to Paraguay.

YEAR THREE: My father gets remarried. He chooses me as his flower girl (typical), but surprisingly picks George as one of his groomsmen. He married the woman he's been with forever, named Lisa.

YEAR FOUR: I got a new car this year, a cute little bug. George wasn't thrilled but he's grown to love Melinda (the car) too.

YEAR FIVE: We have a baby! After about twenty (wow.) years together, we're having a daughter, named Beatrice Lily. George also proposed. But, we decided to wait until after Beatrice is born.

Your name and your boyfriend's name:
    FNs: Alena | Jeremy
    MNs: Charlotte | Oliver
    LNs: Knox | Cardenas
    Complete: Alena Charlotte Knox | Jeremy Oliver Cardenas

Where do you live? London, Ontario.

Year One:

3: We meet at work. We work at a mall. You've been working there for 3 months when you get stuck in the elevator, just the two of you. You are stuck in there for 3 hours, which gives you plenty of time to get to know each other. After you get out, you continue to talk to each other and eventually you develop feelings for each other. He is 5 years older than you, how old are both of you?
    I'm 21, he's 26.

Our first date is a drive in movie then dinner at Boston Pizza.

Year Two:

We go to Moldova, and visit their many famed wine cellars.

Year Three:

I graduate from university, I have a degree in Music Administration.

Year Four:

Jeremy's younger sister graduates from high-school.

Year Five:

My younger brother graduates from middle school.
    (Omg what's with the graduations for me...)

I have no creativity with proposals so no details! Sorry.
    Laurel - 21 - Toronto