Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Your Life: BNG! (Part 1/4: 5 years before Marriage)

Part 1: 5 Years Before Marriage
    Part 2: 10 Years After Marriage http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...er-Marriage%29
    Part 3: 5 Years Mid-Marriage
    Part 4: Last 10 Years of Marriage
    The links to each will be posted next to them when they are done.

Your name and your boyfriend's name:
    FNs: You choose
    MNs: http://www.babycenter.com.au/a104488...dle-names-2010
    LNs: http://names.mongabay.com/most_common_surnames.htm

Where do you live? Your choice.

Dice needed: http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/reso...s/dice/six.htm

Year 1: You start dating (roll dice)
    1 or 4: You've known each other since you were kids. When you were (roll dice then multiply by 2) years old, he moved away (you can choose a reason if you want). (Roll dice again) years ago, you got back in touch with each other. Since then you've been building up a friendship and both of you have realized there's something more. You're both the same age, how old are you?
    2 or 6: You meet in college. Roll dice again. 1 or 2: You meet at a party. Whose party is it? 3 or 4: You meet through a mutual friend. Which friend is it? 5 or 6: You meet at a sports game. Which sports game is it? (Roll dice again) months before he graduated, you confessed your feelings for him. You stayed friends but things weren't the same. A few months later, he started trying to build your friendship back up. You later found out it was because he was in fact interested in you. You're finishing your 3rd year of college so he's a year older than you. How old are both of you?
    3 or 5: You meet at work. Where do you guys work? You've been working there for (roll dice then multiply by 3) months when you get stuck in the elevator, just the two of you. You are stuck in there for 3 hours, which gives you plenty of time to get to know each other. After you get out, you continue to talk to each other and eventually you develop feelings for each other. He is (roll dice) years older than you, how old are both of you?
    Your first date is.....(roll the dice)
    1. Watching the sunset at the beach (There is a snack shack on the beach where you each get something, what?)
    2. Dinner at home (Whose house? Who does the cooking?)
    3. Going to the movie theater (What movie did you see?)
    4. Picnic at the park (Who packed the lunch? If he did, what did he pack?)
    5. Your dream date (What is it?)
    6. Dinner at your favorite restaurant (What restaurant is it?)

Year 2: You go on vacation for your 1st anniversary.
    The country you go to: http://www.randomcountry.com/livein.php
    Where in that country do you go and why?

Year 3: (roll dice)
    1. Somebody gets married! Roll two more times. First roll for who: 1. A friend 2. A sibling(older or younger?) 3. A cousin(older or younger?) 4. Aunt or Uncle gets re-married(which?) 5. Mom or Dad gets re-married(which?) 6. A co-worker. Is it your boyfriend's family/friend/co-worker or yours? Second roll: Even: You or your boyfriend are in the wedding. What's your/his roll in the wedding? Odd: You are just guests at the wedding. What is the name of the person getting married? Who are they marrying? How old are they? Feel free to add more details about the wedding.
    2. Roll again. Odd: You get a promotion or pay raise, you choose. Even: Your boyfriend gets a promotion or pay raise, you choose. If a promotion, what's the new job title? If a pay raise, how much of a pay raise is it?
    3. You take a vacation for your 2nd anniversary. Roll again Even: You travel to a different place in the same country you live in. Where do you go? Odd: You travel to a different country, use the website again. Where in that country do you go?
    4. Roll again. Odd: You get a new car. Even: Your boyfriend gets a new car. What car is it?
    5. You adopt a pet together. Roll again 1 is a dog. 2 is a cat. 3 is a bird. 4 is a hamster. 5 is a fish. 6 is your choice. You choose name and gender of pet. If you don't live together, where does the pet live, with him or you?
    6. Somebody graduates! Roll again. Even: A family member (or you or your boyfriend if you haven't yet) Odd: A friend-his or yours. Who is the graduate? What are they graduating from?

Year 4: (roll dice)
    1. Roll again. Even: You get a new car. Odd: Your boyfriend gets a new car. What car is it?
    2. You adopt a pet together. Roll again 1 is a bird. 2 is a fish. 3 is a hamster. 4 is a dog. 5 is a cat. 6 is your choice. You choose name and gender of pet. If you don't live together, where does the pet live, with him or you?
    3. Somebody graduates! Roll again. Odd: A family member (or you or your boyfriend if you haven't yet) Even: A friend-his or yours. Who is the graduate? What are they graduating from?
    4. Somebody gets married. Roll two more times. First roll for who: 1. Mom or Dad gets re-married(which?) 2. A co-worker. 3. A friend 4. A sibling(older or younger?) 5. A cousin(older or younger?) 6. Aunt or Uncle gets re-married(which?) Is it your boyfriend's family/friend/co-worker or yours? Second roll: Odd: You or your boyfriend are in the wedding. What's your/his roll in the wedding? Even: You are just guests at the wedding. What is the name of the person getting married? Who are they marrying? How old are they? Feel free to add more details about the wedding.
    5. You take a vacation for your 3rd anniversary. Roll again Odd: You travel to a different place in the same country you live in. Where do you go? Even: You travel to a different country, use the website again. Where in that country do you go?
    6. Roll again. Odd: You get a promotion or pay raise, you choose. Even: Your boyfriend gets a promotion or pay raise, you choose. If a promotion, what's the new job title? If a pay raise, how much of a pay raise was it?

Year 5: (roll dice)
    1. You take a vacation for your 4th anniversary. Roll again Even: You travel to a different place in the same country you live in. Where do you go? Odd: You travel to a different country, use the website again. Where in that country do you go?
    2. Somebody gets married. Roll two more times. First roll for who: 1. A cousin(older or younger?) 2. Aunt or Uncle gets re-married(which?) 3. A sibling(older or younger?) 4. A co-worker. 5. Mom or Dad gets re-married(which?) 6. A friend. Is it your boyfriend's family/friend/co-worker or yours? Second roll: Even: You or your boyfriend are in the wedding. What's your/his roll in the wedding? Odd: You are just guests at the wedding. What is the name of the person getting married? Who are they marrying? How old are they? Feel free to add more details about the wedding.
    3. Roll again. Odd: You get a promotion or pay raise, you choose. Even: Your boyfriend gets a promotion or pay raise, you choose. If a promotion, what's the new job title? If a pay raise, how much of a pay raise was it?
    4. Surprise! You get pregnant. Roll again Even: Boy. Odd: Girl. The FN is your choice but the middle name honors you or your boyfriend.
    5. Somebody graduates! Roll again. Even: A family member (or you or your boyfriend if you haven't yet) Odd: A friend-his or yours. Who is the graduate? What are they graduating from?
    6. Roll again. Odd: You get a new car. Even: Your boyfriend gets a new car. What car is it?

This is the year he proposes. When does he propose? Feel free to give details on this.
    If you got a 1 for year 5, he proposes during the vacation.
    If you got a 2 for year 5, he proposes during the wedding reception.
    If you got a 3 for year 5, you choose when he proposes.
    If you got a 4 for year 5, he proposes after you tell him you're pregnant.
    If you got a 5 for year 5, he proposes at the celebration dinner after the graduation.
    If you got a 6 for year 5, he proposes during dinner at home.
    Last edited by brimariiee; April 8th, 2013 at 01:50 PM.

Me: Brianna Marie Campbell
    Boyfriend: Michael "Mike" Andrew Foster

We live in Springfield, Illinois.

Year 1:
    We meet at work. We're both teachers at an elementary school, I teach Kindergarten and he teaches 5th grade. I've been working there for 9 months when I get stuck in the elevator, just the two of us. We are stuck in there for 3 hours, which gives us plenty of time to get to know each other. After we get out, we continue to talk to each other and eventually we develop feelings for each other. He is 2 years older than me. I am 23 and he is 25.
    Our first date is dinner at his house. He cooks.

Year 2:
    We vacation in Slovenia. Specifically we go to the Julian Alps for the snow and the view.

Year 3:
    I get a 10% pay raise.

Year 4:
    We travel to Los Angeles, California for vacation.

Year 5:
    My little sister, Autumn Heather Campbell, graduates high school.

He proposes during the celebration dinner after the graduation. Then we had two things to celebrate!

Me: Riley Charlotte Waller
    DBF: Colton Edward James
    Where do you live? Wilmington, NC

Year 1: We start dating when we meet in college at a basketball game for UNCW. Six months before he graduated, I confessed my feelings for him. I stayed friends but things weren't the same. A few months later, he started trying to build our friendship back up. I later found out it was because he was in fact interested in me. I've finishing your 3rd year of college so he's a year older than me. Our first date is picnic at the park.

Year 2: We go on vacation for our 1st anniversary. We go to Greece because his mother is from Greece.

Year 3: My best friend, Casey Laura Hale, is marrying, Austin Samuel Miles. I am her maid of honor because she is an only child.

Year 4: Colton's baby sister, Ashton Elizabeth James, is getting married to Dakota Randall Fletcher. Both Colton and I were just guest.

Year 5: Surprise! I'm get pregnant. We have a son named Hunter Colton Charles James. Colton proposes after I tell him I'm pregnant.

Me: Clara Jane Gibbs
    Boyfriend: Reid Anthony Foster

Where do you live? Denver, Colorado

Year 1: We start dating
    We've known each other since we were kids. When we were six years old, Reid moved away because his dad got a new job. Six years ago, we got back in touch with each other. Since then we've been building up a friendship and both of us have realized there's something more. We're both 24 years old.

Our first date is a picnic at the park. We packed tiny sandwiches, fruits, and chocolates.

Year 2: We go on vacation for our 1st anniversary, to Armenia. We visit Lake Sevan because we love both the mountains and the beach.

Year 3: Reid's mom gets remarried! We attend the wedding and celebrate with his mom Melanie and his new stepdad Jack. They are both 50 years old but feel younger than ever. They have a beautiful ceremony in a garden with Melanie's dog Buddy as ring bearer.

Year 4: We take a vacation for our 3rd anniversary to the Isle of Man. There we visit Dhoon Glen Waterfall.

Year 5: Reid gets a new car. It is a black 2013 Ford Focus.

Reid proposes during dinner at home!
    Last edited by baileyanne; April 8th, 2013 at 02:13 PM.
    -Bailey-
    19 year old name addict

Alice, Eleanor, Elodie, Eloise, Esme, Eve, Felicity, Imogen, Isla, Ivy, June, Maeve, Olive, Phoebe, Violet
    Dashiell, Declan, Elliot, Everett, Ezra, Felix, Finn, Henry, Hugo, Isaac, Jasper, Jude, Luke, Oliver, Samuel

Part 1: 5 Years Before Marriage
    Part 2: 10 Years After Marriage
    Part 3: 5 Years Mid-Marriage
    Part 4: Last 10 Years of Marriage
    The links to each will be posted next to them when they are done.

Your name and your boyfriend's name: Edmee Jade Scott & Harvey Jack Carter

Where do you live? Chicago, Illinois

Year 1: You start dating
    We met at Chicago White Sox vs Kansas City Royals sports game 6 months before he graduated, I confessed my feelings for him. We stayed friends but things weren't the same. A few months later, he started trying to build our friendship back up. I later found out it was because he was in fact interested in me. I'm finishingmy 3rd year of college & he's a year older than you. I am 21 he is 22

Our first date was dinner at my favorite restaurant park grill.

Year 2: We go on vacation for our 1st anniversary.
    The country we went to was new zealand
    Where in that country do you go and why? We went to Auckland.. it was where we have always wanted to go so we did it on out 1st year anniversary.

Year 3: You adopt a pet together. A female dog.. Sammie lives with myself and harv

Year 4: Somebody gets married. Harvey's older sister gets married! We are just guests at the wedding. Alana Jane Carter is marrying Wesley David Brooks How old are they? Alana is 28 and Wesley is 32.

Year 5: Surprise! You get pregnant with a baby Girl. The Trinity Jade 'T.J' Carter is born! taking my middle name as tradition!

This is the year he proposes. When does he propose? He proposes during the wedding reception. He saw hoe happy his sister was and he knew i would be thinking i would love to get married!! so he asked me to go outside to the green!! he had borrowed some candles and put them as a pathway to where we were going!! and he asked me to marry him!! it was so romantic! and didnt take any attention off of his sister day either!! and of course i said YES! he as my soulmate!
    Dani mum to My little dude Bailey & my little minx Liberty
    ↓ Future names ↓
    K.P.T
    Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan