Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Your name and your boyfriend's name:
    Zara Hope Kennedy & Kristos Alexander Serrano

Where do you live? NYC

Year 1:
    You've known each other since you were kids. When you were 12 years old, he moved away. 2 years ago, you got back in touch with each other. Since then you've been building up a friendship and both of you have realized there's something more. You're both the same age, how old are you? 23
    Your first date is dinner at your favorite restaurant - sushi!

Year 2: You go on vacation for your 1st anniversary.
    The country you go to: Bali

Year 3:
    Your younger cousin gets married. You are in the wedding as a bridesmaid.

Year 4:
    You adopt a beautiful Dalmatian named Electra.

Year 5:
    You get a new car, a black Range Rover.

This is the year he proposes. When does he propose?
    He proposes during dinner at home.

Your name and your boyfriend's name: Michelle Grace Collins and Mitchell Thomas Jensen

Year 1: You start dating
    You've known each other since you were kids. When you were 10 years old, he moved away because his dad got a new job. 3 years ago, you got back in touch with each other. Since then you've been building up a friendship and both of you have realized there's something more. You're both the same age, 21.
    Your first date is.....(roll the dice)
    Dinner at her house where she does the cooking.

The country you go to: England to see the London Eye...which is where his grandparents met.

Year 3: You take a vacation for your 2nd anniversary.
    You travel to a different country, Kenya.

Year 4: Your boyfriend gets a pay raise.
    By 10%

Year 5: Surprise! You get pregnant.
    Monroe Grace Jensen.

This is the year he proposes. He proposes after you tell him you're pregnant.
    My princess [11/24/09], my little man [4/25/10], my munchkin [2/13/12], and my boys [12/3/13]

Who are you to judge the life I live? I’m not perfect and I don’t live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean. ~ Bob Marley

~Pertussis (whooping cough) can be a fatal disease, especially in infants~
    Rest peacefully Lily Reece

FNs: Brittany Rose Taylor& Michael Thomas Taylor

Where do you live? Country with no near by neighbors.

Year 1: You start dating
    You meet at work. Where do you guys work? Local restaurant. You've been working there for 3 months when you get stuck in the elevator, just the two of you. You are stuck in there for 3 hours, which gives you plenty of time to get to know each other. After you get out, you continue to talk to each other and eventually you develop feelings for each other. He is 8 years older than you, how old are both of you? 20 & 28
    Your first date is....
    Dinner at home. His house. He cooks.

Germany look at buildings because we're interested in cultures.

Year 3:
    1. Somebody gets married! Roll two more times. First roll for who: 1. A friend 2. A sibling(older or younger?) 3. A cousin(older or younger?) 4. Aunt or Uncle gets re-married(which?) 5. Mom or Dad gets re-married(which?) 6. A co-worker. Is it your boyfriend's family/friend/co-worker or yours? Second roll: Even: You or your boyfriend are in the wedding. What's your/his roll in the wedding? Odd: You are just guests at the wedding. What is the name of the person getting married? Who are they marrying? How old are they? Feel free to add more details about the wedding.

You adopt a pet together. It's a dog. Named Milly she's a girl. She lives with him.

Year 4:
    My cousin, Jessica finally gets married to her baby daddy, Demetri. She's 20 and he's 22. Their daughter Shakyia is the flower girl. I'm a bridesmaid.

Year 5: Surprise! You get pregnant. With a baby girl that will be named Britton Ann.

This is the year he proposes. He proposes after you tell him you're pregnant.

DH: Colton Anthony Johnson
    DW: Bronte Paige Smith

Where do you live? Long Beach, California.

Year 1:
    You meet in college. You meet through a mutual friend. Which friend is it? Crystal Jade Jackson 3 months before he graduated, you confessed your feelings for him. You stayed friends but things weren't the same. A few months later, he started trying to build your friendship back up. You later found out it was because he was in fact interested in you. You're finishing your 3rd year of college so he's a year older than you. How old are both of you? I'm 22 and he's 23
    Your first date is:
    1. Watching the sunset at the beach eating fairy floss

The country you go to: Australia
    Where in that country do you go and why?
    Sydney to climb the harbor bridge and do the sky walk at centre point tower but also Queensland for the barrier reef

Year 3: (roll dice)
    4. Roll again. Odd: You get a new car. Even: Your boyfriend gets a new car. What car is it?
    I get a white BMW X5

Year 4: (roll dice)
    2. You adopt a pet together. Roll again 1 is a bird. 2 is a fish. 3 is a hamster. 4 is a dog. 5 is a cat. 6 is your choice. You choose name and gender of pet. If you don't live together, where does the pet live, with him or you?
    We get a turtle! His name is Banjo

Year 5: (roll dice)
    3. Roll again. Odd: You get a promotion or pay raise, you choose. Even: Your boyfriend gets a promotion or pay raise, you choose. If a promotion, what's the new job title? If a pay raise, how much of a pay raise was it?
    I am promoted to head of the Pediatrics department of the hospital I work in (I'm a surgeon)

This is the year he proposes. When does he propose? Feel free to give details on this.
    If you got a 4 for year 5, he proposes after you tell him you're pregnant.
    I took a test and it was positive so I wrapped it as a present for him and gave it to him when he got home, as soon as he realised he dropped to one knee and told me he was going to wait till christmas to propose but this felt perfect.
    17 year old writer, baby name lover and avid reader!

Top names at the moment
    Girls: Everly Grace, Isabelle Rose, Charlotte Mae, Lillian Avery & Rosalie Eloise
    Boys: Masen Alexander, Logan Edward, Emmett Nathaniel & Hudson Anthony.

Me: Cleo Sánchez.
    http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thin...l&tid=21984128

Boyfriend: Nicholas Ramírez.
    http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thin...l&tid=36497577

Year 1: Rekindle our childhood friendship and begin dating... First Date: Sunset at the Beach.

Year 2: Vacation to Canada.

Year 3: My friend, Delilah Flores, marries Nicholas's cousin, Remi Ramírez. I'm the Maid of Honor and Nicholas is the Best Man.

Year 4: I get a new car... a Ford Fusion.

Year 5: Vacation to Maine... where he proposes!