Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Carlene Paige Mueller and Bentley William Casey from Richmond Virginia

Year 1- You meet at a Patriot's football game. Six months before he graduated, you confessed your feelings for him. You stayed friends but things weren't the same. A few months later, he started trying to build your friendship back up. You later found out it was because he was in fact interested in you. You're finishing your 3rd year of college so he's a year older than you. He is 23 and I am 21. We start going out. On the first date we go to my favorite Italian restaurant.

Year 2- For our anniversary we go to Aruba and bask on the beach.

Year 3- We adopt a pet hamster named Morgan. He lives in our apartment with both of us.

Year 4- I graduate with my master's from UVA

Year 5- We take a vacation to the Cayman Islands, that is where Bentley proposes on the beach!

BF: August William Fletcher
    Me: Serena Charlotte Lucas

We live in Los Angeles, California.

Year 1: You start dating
    You've known each other since you were kids. When you were 12 years old, he moved away. Five years ago, you got back in touch with each other. Since then you've been building up a friendship and both of you have realized there's something more. We're both 22. Our first date is dinner, cooked by him, at his house.

Year 2: Vacation on our first anniverse
    We go to the Philippines, we stay in Manila.

Year 3:
    August is now the co-producer of an up and coming televisiin series.

Year 4:
    I get a new car.

Year 5: Somebody gets married!
    August's Uncle Nate gets remarried, and August, who was raised by Nate, is a groomsmen. The wedding is beautiful.
    Sari, high school senior.

The enchanting little witches & wizards: Under Construction and Pending.

My Name - Emilia Claire Holden
    His Name - Maxwell Andrew Walker

Live in - Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Year 1 -
    Max and I meet in college at a party that his best friend threw and invited me and my roommate. Two months before he graduated, I confessed my feelings for him. We stayed friends but things weren't the same. A few months later, he started trying to build our friendship back up. I later found out it was because he was in fact interested in me. I was 21 years old and finishing my 3rd year of college. Max was a year older than me, aged 22.
    Our first date was in the movie theater where we saw two movies, one my choice, one his. We saw The Odd Life of Timothy Green and Iron Man 3.

Year 2 -
    For our first anniversary we travel to Morocco, we have both always loved the architecture there and wanted to explore.

Year 3 -
    My co-worker and very close friend Darcy Andrews marries her highschool sweetheart Darren Stone. I was asked to be her Chief Bridesmaid!

Year 4 -
    I got new car, a 2013 Black Amethyst Nissan Rogue.

Year 5 -
    Max's little sister Rose graduates from Albany High School, we travel back to his hometown to be there. Max proposes at the celebration dinner after the graduation.
    "A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, its sings because it has a song."
    ~ Maya Angelou

Your name and your boyfriend's name: Elizabeth Jade Cooper & Freddie Christopher Miller

Where do you live? Providence, RI

Year 1: You meet at work, a pizzeria. You've been working there for 15 months when you get stuck in the elevator, just the two of you. You are stuck in there for 3 hours, which gives you plenty of time to get to know each other. After you get out, you continue to talk to each other and eventually you develop feelings for each other. He is 5 years older than you, how old are both of you? He is 25, I am 20.

Your first date is.....(roll the dice)
    1. Watching the sunset at the beach (There is a snack shack on the beach where you each get something, french fries and ice cream

Year 2: You go on vacation for your 1st anniversary.
    The country you go to: The Philippines
    Where in that country do you go and why? To the capital to visit a friend whose studying there.

Year 3: 3. You take a vacation for your 2nd anniversary. Roll again Even: You travel to a different place in the same country you live in. Where do you go? San Francisco

Year 4:1. Roll again. Even: You get a new car. A blue For Fusion

Year 5: 5. Somebody graduates! Roll again. Even: A family member (or you or your boyfriend if you haven't yet) Who is the graduate? Me. What are they graduating from? RISD

This is the year he proposes. When does he propose? Feel free to give details on this
    If you got a 5 for year 5, he proposes at the celebration dinner after the graduation.
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Your name and your boyfriend's name:
    Sadie Louise Schultz
    Jacob Alexander Hoffman

Where do you live? London

Year 1: You start dating (roll dice)
    2 or 6: You meet in college. 5 or 6: You meet at a sports game. Which sports game is it? soccer 6 months before he graduated, you confessed your feelings for him. You stayed friends but things weren't the same. A few months later, he started trying to build your friendship back up. You later found out it was because he was in fact interested in you. You're finishing your 3rd year of college so he's a year older than you. How old are both of you? 21 and 22

Your first date is.....(roll the dice)
    2. Dinner at home (Whose house? mine Who does the cooking? me)

Year 2: You go on vacation for your 1st anniversary.
    The country you go to: http://www.randomcountry.com/livein.php
    Where in that country do you go and why? Guatemala to work in Safe Passage

Year 3: (roll dice)
    5. You adopt a pet together. A male dog named Zeus

Year 4: (roll dice)
    3. Somebody graduates! Roll again. Odd: A family member my sister from high school

Year 5: (roll dice)
    4. Surprise! You get pregnant. Solomon Jacob *Solo*

This is the year he proposes. When does he propose? Feel free to give details on this.
    If you got a 4 for year 5, he proposes after you tell him you're pregnant.
    Current Favorite Combos (not necessarily all of my favorite names):
    Alba Jolene, Avia Merrick, Hazel Deanna, Jovie Wren, Kendra Elise, Lux Athena, Margo Wren, Oona Lorene, Phoebe Alexis
    Ansel Gregory, Byron Robert, Ford Jeffrey, Lyle Prescott, Seaton Leo, Solomon Jack *Solo*