Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Me: Beth Mary Clark
    BF: Clayton Andrew Lopez
    Where do you live? Aberdeen, Washington

Year 1: You start dating (roll dice)
    3 or 5: You meet at work. Where do you guys work? In Subway You've been working there for 15 months when you get stuck in the elevator, just the two of you. You are stuck in there for 3 hours, which gives you plenty of time to get to know each other. After you get out, you continue to talk to each other and eventually you develop feelings for each other. He is 3 years older than you, how old are both of you? I am 22, he is 25.
    Your first date is.....
    6. Dinner at your favorite restaurant Alfredo's

Year 2: You go on vacation for your 1st anniversary.
    The country you go to: http://www.randomcountry.com/livein.php
    Where in that country do you go and why? Hungary, because we are interested of its history.

Year 3:
    6. Somebody graduates! My BFF's brother Jeremy. He is graduating school and he will go to college.

Year 4:
    5. You take a vacation for your 3rd anniversary. We go to American Samoa.

Year 5:
    3. Your boyfriend gets a promotion. Now he is Personnel training officer

This is the year he proposes. When does he propose?
    If you got a 3 for year 5, you choose when he proposes. - On the 3rd anniversary.
    Emma Charlotte Turner - 20 years old who love names and books.

Future daughters:
    Annabeth Snow; Ruby Florence; Elowen Paige; Arabella Jane; Primrose Jewel; Dahlia Iris

Future sons:
    Sebastian Philip; Adam Riley; Austin Jonathan; Stellan Knox; Archer Viggo; Tyson James; Xavier Jonah

Engaged to Weston Johnson and hoping for kids!

Me: Jena Hope Baker
    Boyfriend: Heath Robert Brooks

We live in Seattle, WA.

Year 1: You start dating.
    1 or 4: You've known each other since you were kids. When you were 12 years old, he moved away when his dad was transferred. 4 years ago, you got back in touch with each other. Since then you've been building up a friendship and both of you have realized there's something more. You're both the same age, 24.
    Our first date is watching the sunset at the beach, where he buys me a funnel cake at the Snack Shack.

We go to Finland, specifically to see the Aurora Borealis and experience the beautiful nature.

Year 3:
    Heath's Uncle Sam gets remarried, and Heath is a groomsmen.

Year 4:
    We go to the Cayman Islands for our 3rd anniversary, so we can go scuba diving.

Year 5:
    My old hooptie car finally gives out, and I get a new Prius.

He proposes during dinner at home. He made a big three course meal from scratch, and spent all day slaving away in the kitchen.

Savannah Rose Butler
    Oliver David Price

We live in Leon, Norway.

You've known each other since you were kids. When you were 6 years old, he moved away to go to a different boarding school. 6 years ago, you got back in touch with each other. Since then you've been building up a friendship and both of you have realized there's something more. You're both the same age, 20. Our first date was a picnic at the park.

We go to Australia on our first anniversary because that is where I am from.

You take a vacation for your 2nd anniversary. We take a road trip around Norway.

You take a vacation for your 3rd anniversary. This time, to Venezuela.

My cousin, Channing (two years younger than me), gets married! Oliver and I are both in the wedding.
    Oliver Proposed during the wedding reception!!
    Mom of Kenton, Harper, and Pierce

Pictures I post in games are not mine, no copyright infringement intended

Me: Peyton Grace
    BF: Levi Jude

we live in Florida , USA

Year 1: We meet at work. (at a Creche) You've been working there for 15 months when you get stuck in the elevator, just the two of you. You are stuck in there for 3 hours, which gives you plenty of time to get to know each other. After you get out, you continue to talk to each other and eventually you develop feelings for each other. He is 6 years older than me . i am 21 he is 27. are first date is at the movie theater seeing "Love Actually"

Year 2: we go on vacation for are 1st annivarsary to Norfolk Island

Year 3: i get a new car a mishubishi 4x4

Year 4: we get a male pet dog called Cody

Year 5: We take a vacation for our 4th anniversary. we go to California , USA. he proposes during the vacation
    Last edited by niamh98; April 8th, 2013 at 02:39 PM.
    i am a 16 year old girl called Niamh Clare

(25/06/98) or some people use (06/25/98)

i will be using my ipad 2 or iphone 4s for this so i might have some typing errors

i love alot of names , too many to write down haha !!!

Me: Nora Louise Dawson
    Boyfriend: Ethan Daniel Miller

Where do you live?
    London, England

Year 1: You start dating
    3 or 5: You meet at work. Where do you guys work? We work in a hospital.
    You've been working there for 15 months when you get stuck in the elevator, just the two of you. You are stuck in there for 3 hours, which gives you plenty of time to get to know each other. After you get out, you continue to talk to each other and eventually you develop feelings for each other. He is 4 years older than you, how old are both of you?
    I'm 24, he's 28.

Your first date is
    6. Dinner at your favorite restaurant (Serendipity)

The country you go to: Italy
    Where in that country do you go and why?
    We go to Rome, Florence and Vienna, because I like romantic cities.

Year 3:
    3. You take a vacation for your 2nd anniversary. Roll again Even: You travel to a different place in the same country you live in. Where do you go? Isle of Wight

Year 4:
    4. Somebody gets married. Roll two more times. First roll for who: 2. A co-worker.
    It's my boyfriends co-worker.
    Second roll: Even: You are just guests at the wedding. What is the name of the person getting married? Who are they marrying? How old are they? Feel free to add more details about the wedding. Evan is getting married to Nina. They are both 27.

Year 5:
    5. Somebody graduates! Roll again. Even: A family member (My little brother, Leo)

This is the year he proposes. When does he propose? Feel free to give details on this.
    If you got a 5 for year 5, he proposes at the celebration dinner after the graduation.