Names Searched Right Now:
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by essjay View Post
    Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan had their baby on Thursday (May 30th) according to British tabloid The Sun. The name and gender were not revealed.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...irst-time.html
    I was watching The Talk this afternoon and according to Julie Chen, they had a baby girl. No news on a name though!

Do you, by chance have a link for if someone did one for the 2012 babies? I would love to see those. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by luvinbeingmomma View Post
    Do you, by chance have a link for if someone did one for the 2012 babies? I would love to see those. Thanks!
    I'm not sure if there's a list like this one, but you can see Nameberry's "official" list here: [x] It's not organized by month or have sibling names with it, though.

• On May 31, daughter Everly was welcomed by Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum.

• Actress Kate Winslet is expecting her third child, her first with husband Ned Rocknroll. She already has two children from previous relationships: daughter Mia [13] and son Joe [9].

Jennifer Love Hewitt is expecting her first child with Brian Hallisay.

• Chis and Heidi Powell will welcome their fourth child this fall. The baby will join Matix [8], Marley [6], and Cash [2].

• Singer Zac Hanson and wife Kate will welcome their third child this fall, joining son Shepard [5], and daughter Junia Rosa Ruth [2].

Autumn Reeser and Jesse Warren are expecting their second child, due November 24. The baby will join Finneus James [2].

KaDee Strickland and Jason Behr will welcome their first child this fall.