Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bethlow View Post
    Kahi Lee named her baby Koa.
    Thanks for finding that out! I'm still trying to find a date of birth, but on March 21 she tweeted her daughter was 2 weeks, so I believe that would make the birthday March 8??? If someone could confirm this estimation that would be great!

I have been searing for an actual date for a while, I only know it was early March! I saw that she named her Koa on her Facebook page, but there was no date unfortunately
    Libby Felicity Annalise Isla Phoebe Carina Violet Martha Ariana | Iowan Macsen Henry Isaac Jude Freddie Aneurin Niall Adair

Eva Herzigova and Gregorio Marsiaj recently welcomed son Edward on April 20. Edward joins big brothers George and Philip.
    Last edited by caramichelle; April 30th, 2013 at 04:42 PM.

I just learned Princess Aimée and Prince Floris of Orange-Nassau are expecting their third child in July! This baby will join big sisters Magali Margriet Eleonoor and Eliane Sophia Carolina.

Emily Rose and Dairek Morgan had their baby boy--Miles Christian. Pretty sure he was born today.
    Proud furmom to:
    Pepper, Kuno, Mia, Rosalind, Gwendolen & Cecily
    Currently loving:
    Elysia Maeve~Marina Isolde~Linnea Violetta~Minerva Sophronia~Merida Ianthe~Eleni Finola
    Tiernan Hugo~Felix Lysander~Orion Casimir~Caspian Milo~Evander Anslem~Leonidas Gavin
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cosima Helene & Emrys Jasper