Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    • Actor Jack Huston and model Shannan Click welcomed daughter Sage Lavinia on April 6.
    Currently Loving:
    Anneliese | Jessamine | Genevieve | Emmeline | Caroline | Isannah | Thessaly | Flannery | Ophelia | Sybil | Cecily | Sidonie | Lydia | Annabel
    Thaddeus | Matthias | Ephraim | Gideon | Tristan | Gabriel | Japheth | Jesse | Barrett | Ciaran | Corin | Perrin | Tobias | Wesley | Jameson
    estelleandetoile.tumblr.com

Thanks to everyone who's sent me corrections and people to add! They will be put on the list

• Actress Kathryn Morris and boyfriend Johnny Messner announced they will welcome twin boys in early September.

• NASCAR racer Jimmie Johnson and wife Chandra will be welcoming their second child in September. The baby will join big sister Genevieve, who is 2-1/2.
    Last edited by caramichelle; April 9th, 2013 at 03:13 PM.

• On March 25, actor-screenwriter Billy Smith and his wife Kathryn Hernandez welcomed son Dennis Ricardo, who is named after both of his grandfathers.

Have you heard a name announcement for Devon Aoki and James Bailey's daughter? (b. 2/13 I believe?) Was surprised at older son's name (Hunter). For some reason I had it in my head she would choose very unique names. Was interested to hear what her second child's name was.
    Top 20
    Silas/Cyrus~Gideon~Jasper~Mack(Cormac)~Callum
    Gus(August)~Abram(Abraham)~Everett~Langston~Jed/Jeb(Jedidiah/Jebediah)
    Rafferty~Leo(Leander)~Tobin~Archie(Archer)~Ike(Mic ah)
    Dexter~Remy(Jeremiah)~Ezra~Raleigh~Linc(Lincoln)

Willa(Wilhelmina)~Selah~Lettie(Arletta)~Romy(Rosem ary)~Cora(Coretta)
    Cecelia/Celia~Calla(Calista)~Nola(Magnolia)~Winnie(Winola) ~Maeve
    Rosalie~Maisy~Tilly(Matilda)~Ada(Adelaide)~Junie(J uniper)
    Nova(November)~Tess(Teresa)~Zara~Hazel~Iris

formerly chrbaker

Quote Originally Posted by namesage View Post
    Have you heard a name announcement for Devon Aoki and James Bailey's daughter? (b. 2/13 I believe?) Was surprised at older son's name (Hunter). For some reason I had it in my head she would choose very unique names. Was interested to hear what her second child's name was.
    Ooh, I forgot that they were expecting! Thanks for the reminder! I did some research:

• On February 12, model Devon Aoki and husband James Bailey welcomed daughter Alessandra Linville, who joins big brother Hunter.