Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    I didn't realize that Sundance is a boy! eeep
    WWE superstar Trish Stratus is expecting. Her due date is in September.

Sorry to be picky, but just to let you know Fearne Cotton's boyfriend is Jesse Wood (Not Ronnie Wood). I don't think he'd be best pleased if everyone thought his father was the father of his child haha.

Oh and he also has two other children with his ex-wife Tilly, their names are Arthur and Lola.
    Last edited by bethlow; April 7th, 2013 at 01:55 PM.
    Libby Felicity Annalise Isla Phoebe Carina Violet Martha Ariana | Iowan Macsen Henry Isaac Jude Freddie Aneurin Niall Adair

Some other pregnancies to add to the list are...(Sorry if they're already there, I have checked it just could be me)

Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell, she's due Summer 2013 and it's the first baby for both of them.

Edith Bowman & Tom Smith, she's due May 2013, and it's a boy! He'll be joining brother Rudy.

Update on Lara Stone and David Walliams, the baby is due in the Spring.

Coleen and Wayne Rooney are expecting their second baby in May. Sex is unknown but it will be joining brother Kai.
    Libby Felicity Annalise Isla Phoebe Carina Violet Martha Ariana | Iowan Macsen Henry Isaac Jude Freddie Aneurin Niall Adair

The Saturdays singer Rochelle Humes and her husband, JLS singer Marvin Humes, are expecting a baby of unknown gender. The pregnancy was announced in November so the baby's likely to be due within the next couple of months. Don't know whether either band are known in the US but they're both pretty big in the UK.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

Quote Originally Posted by bethlow View Post
    Coleen and Wayne Rooney are expecting their second baby in May. Sex is unknown but it will be joining brother Kai.
    Coleen tweeted that Kai is gonna have a baby brother.
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"