Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Anagrams and other clever subtle links for siblings or multiples...

I just saw on another post that someone had suggested Celia and Alice for twin girls as they are anagrams of one another! I thought this was an incredibly clever suggestion and a beautiful subtle tie and it got me thinking! Can you think if any other names that's are tied in this way... Doesn't have to be an anagram...maybe something more subtle like Violet and Clover which both contain the letters for LOVE.. Boy or girl names?

I just googled it and there are a ton! I only had time to look through a few...but here are some I found:

Aaron - Anora
    Adaline - Adelina - Daniela
    Adan - Dana
    Aidan - Diana - Nadia
    Alain - Liana

The website I looked at was http://www.anagramgenius.com/twins.html

Current crushes:
    Girls: Adelaide, Eloise, Fiona, Margaux, Nora, Julia, Molly
    Boys: Benjamin, Levi, Miles/Milo, Sebastian, Theo/Theodore, James, Remi/Remy

There's also Viola and Oliva.

I also like Violet and Olive for that reason--both contain the letters "I love".
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

That someone was moi! I have always loved Celia and Alice as a twinset, and was keeping them secreted away for future use, but since I have other names lined up, I thought I'd release them into the great sea of Nameberry. I'm sure I wasn't the first to think of Celia and Alice, but still...

Current crushes:
    Girls: Adelaide, Eloise, Fiona, Margaux, Nora, Julia, Molly
    Boys: Benjamin, Levi, Miles/Milo, Sebastian, Theo/Theodore, James, Remi/Remy