Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    While I'm not a fan of matchy twin names, either, I love @ottilie's idea of Ella Florence and Ethan Christopher (or Ethan Charles). I think Ella and Ethan are really sweet together. I do really like Ella and Ronan, though!

I would like Isla Florence and Charles Ethan "Charlie" more as twins, personally--I think Isla and Charlie are much cuter than Isla and Ethan. They seem sort of mismatched to me, somehow.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Willow Maeve & Violet Ada -- Beautiful! They're a little matchy, but I like them.

Caleb Emmett & Noah Alexander -- Both go wonderfully together! Caleb Luca, Caleb Matthias, Caleb Asa, Caleb Rowan?

Holly Ethel/Florence & Declan Finley -- I prefer Holly Ethel, the flow is better. I like these two together.

Mine;

Hazel Amelia & Elena Florence // Violet Thisbe & Alice Ophelia
    Violet Thisbe & Dexter Finch
    Dexter Finch & Elias Otto
    Alice. Marian. Juno. Branwen. Helena. Polly. Ophelia. Rosalind. Cosima. Matilda. Edith. Anna. Claudia. Frances.
    Arthur. Henry. Caspian. Stanley. Justice. Dexter. Edmund. Thomas. Nathaniel. Forest. Oscar. Lucian. Peter.

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9782360
    http://listography.com/sapphires

Ever since I read the anagram twin set of Raul & Lura, I can't stop loving it. Loved those names already, but now that I know they are anagrams, they just fit. Perfectly.
    Boys: Ignatius, Hieronymus, Casimir, Osias, Ludovic, Hesperus, Calixto, Aurelius
    Girls: Amarantha, Jacintha, Isannah, Chrysantha, Jonquil, Oleanna, Esmeranda

I doubt I'd actually have twins so I don't care how matchy these are, I love them: Esme Vivienne & Vincent Ezio. Not sure about GG or BB.
    Maximus Alexander (April 2012)
    Audrey Juliet Sophia (August 2014)
    Owner of "The Art of Naming!"

Thanks everyone
    Ash - I think I like Ella and Ronan better together. I really like your suggestion of Isla and Charles but I wouldn't be able to use Charles in the first name spot as it's my cousins name however I do really like it.

Sapphires - I really like Caleb Luca and Caleb Rowan. Thanks for your helpful suggestions and opinions on the other two combos.

Argenta_genova - I'm not a fan of anagram twin names as I feel they are a little tacky. However I do quite like Raul and Lura together there's just something about them.

Karacavazos - I really like Esme Vivienne and Vincent is lovely. Not to keen on Ezio I think it's quite nice with Vincent. Overall it think they are lovely together.
    Last edited by cannebella; March 18th, 2013 at 01:31 PM.