Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    While I'm not a fan of matchy twin names, either, I love @ottilie's idea of Ella Florence and Ethan Christopher (or Ethan Charles). I think Ella and Ethan are really sweet together. I do really like Ella and Ronan, though!

I would like Isla Florence and Charles Ethan "Charlie" more as twins, personally--I think Isla and Charlie are much cuter than Isla and Ethan. They seem sort of mismatched to me, somehow.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd & aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace + Caleb Elias Joseph + Arianne Eleanor Daisy + Everett Joshua Charles + Olivia Wren Camille
    Grant Frédéric Conrad + Violet Emilia Mary + Casper Nathaniel Eden + Grace Odilia Lily + Samuel Gaspard John

I've recently started a new story--feel free to come along with me for the journey! havengermany.blogspot.com
    Chapter 1 is up! And an author's note! (Alas, don't get too excited.)

Willow Maeve & Violet Ada -- Beautiful! They're a little matchy, but I like them.

Caleb Emmett & Noah Alexander -- Both go wonderfully together! Caleb Luca, Caleb Matthias, Caleb Asa, Caleb Rowan?

Holly Ethel/Florence & Declan Finley -- I prefer Holly Ethel, the flow is better. I like these two together.

Mine;

Hazel Amelia & Elena Florence // Violet Thisbe & Alice Ophelia
    Violet Thisbe & Dexter Finch
    Dexter Finch & Elias Otto
    Edith. Iris. Lyra. Violet. Clara. Freya. Alice. Ottilie. Marian. Luella. Beatrice. Anthea. Romilly. Martha. Grace.
    Arthur. Stanley. Felix. Henry. Otto. Samuel. Dexter. Edward. Julian. Nicholas. Ira. Sidney. Winston. Thomas. Gabriel.

listography

Ever since I read the anagram twin set of Raul & Lura, I can't stop loving it. Loved those names already, but now that I know they are anagrams, they just fit. Perfectly.
    Boys: Ignatius, Hieronymus, Casimir, Osias, Ludovic, Hesperus, Calixto, Aurelius
    Girls: Amarantha, Jacintha, Isannah, Chrysantha, Jonquil, Oleanna, Esmeranda

I doubt I'd actually have twins so I don't care how matchy these are, I love them: Esme Vivienne & Vincent Ezio. Not sure about GG or BB.
    Maximus Alexander (2012)
    Audrey Juliet Sophia (2014)
    Owner of "The Art of Naming!"

Thanks everyone
    Ash - I think I like Ella and Ronan better together. I really like your suggestion of Isla and Charles but I wouldn't be able to use Charles in the first name spot as it's my cousins name however I do really like it.

Sapphires - I really like Caleb Luca and Caleb Rowan. Thanks for your helpful suggestions and opinions on the other two combos.

Argenta_genova - I'm not a fan of anagram twin names as I feel they are a little tacky. However I do quite like Raul and Lura together there's just something about them.

Karacavazos - I really like Esme Vivienne and Vincent is lovely. Not to keen on Ezio I think it's quite nice with Vincent. Overall it think they are lovely together.
    Last edited by cannebella; March 18th, 2013 at 01:31 PM.