Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I like Violet Ada and Willow Maeve. The middle names aren't doing much for me (kinda meh), but I like the combo for reasons southern.Maple said.
    I like Caleb Emmett and Noah Alexander. Middle names that honor are cool with me. Maybe search your family tree for a surname you like. Or Caleb Roger, Caleb Leander, Caleb Apollo, Caleb Jehosphat, Caleb Abraham, Caleb Solomon, Caleb Hercules, Caleb Truman, Caleb Roosevelt, Caleb Julius, Caleb Howard, Caleb Bosley, Caleb Stephanos, Caleb Buchanan, Caleb Sullivan, Caleb Churchill, Caleb Winslow, etc.
    Now Declan and Holly... Christmas babies! Although it seems a bit early for December children they are great. Now time for the Caroling,
    "Dec-lan Halls With Boughs of Holly...Falalalala lalalala"
    "I think this twinset is Jolly ... Falalalala lalalala"
    "What would I name Yule-time babies ... Falalala falalala falalala"
    "Something cute and Yule-time crazy Falalalala lalala"
    Sorry Declan and Holly aren't that bad, although they also were a couple on Degrassi. I think its do-able, but Declan seems very now and trendy and Holly seems a little... dated maybe or maybe just timeless. I would pick something trendy to go with trendy Declan. Declan and Felicity, Declan and Genevieve, Declan and Cora, Declan and Clara, Declan and Annabelle, Declan and Ivy, Declan and Juliet, etc. Good Luck!

Thanks ashthedreamer and emilyva for your long answers. Both your opinions were so helpful! I think I might change my GB twin combo to Isla Florence and Ethan Charles or Ella Matilda and Ronan Christopher. What do you think about them?

Actually twin genes comes from the mother. You would have to have twins in your family to be able to have fraternal twins. You could still have identical twins though.

Willow Maeve & Violet Ada - I like this one, my only issue is that Willow is quite wild and free and nature child, and Violet is buttoned up tea party.

Caleb Emmett and Noah Alexander - They go together really well, not my personal favourite names, but nice.

Isla Florence & Ethan Charles/Ella Matilda & Ronan Christopher - Can I do Ella Florence & Ethan Christopher? These are smashing. I like all of them though.

I don't want twins, so haven't thought about it, but I guess I'd do Zenobia Viola Leontyne & Cressida Charis Amoret for girls and Faramond Tristan Oliver & Gawain Perseus Robin.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Thanks ottilie. I don't really like Ella and Ethan together as a twin or sibling set because they start with the same letter and I'm not a fan of same first letter siblings. I really like Tristan and Oliver from your twin combos. Both names are on my list.

Anyone else?