Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

What are your favourite twin combos?

What are you favourite GG BB GB combinations for twins?

Mine are -
    Willow Maeve and Violet Ada (Willow and Violet)

Caleb Emmett and Noah Alexander (Caleb and Noah) Still not sure about Emmett as a middle name for Caleb. What do you think? Any suggestions would be extremely helpful.

Holly Ethel or Florence and Declan Finlay (Holly and Declan) Which do you prefer with Holly, Ethel or Florence? I think Holly Florence is a little hard to say because of the L sounds in both the names maybe Ethel is as well but I'm not sure. Any other suggest would be great.

I would also really appreciate if you commented on each of my twin combinations.

Thanks in advance.

Willow Maeve & Violet Ada - like these the best of your twin sets. Very pretty and at one with nature, though I'd perhaps give Violet a longer MN. Ada doesn't quite seem enough.

Caleb Emmett and Noah Alexander - I really like Caleb and Noah together, Noah Alexander is lovely and has great flow. I won't be much help with Emmett- I despise it immensely. And I don't think the 2-2 flow of Caleb Emmett with the two 'eh' sounds works very well. I'd chose something a bit longer, like Sebastian, Theodore, Jonathan, Alastair etc.

Declan Finley is nice, but I don't like Ethel or Florence with Holly. How about Catherine, Elizabeth, Alexandra, Savannah... ?

Never really thought much about twin combos. This is an issue as twins are in the family :/ Will have to work on this.
    My girl names don't really go together or work with my boy names, which leaves B/B combos. It'd probably just be my top 2 boys- William and Alexander. Love Alexander and Benjamin together, but I then see 'Twin A & Twin B' which kind of bothers me :P

P.S. Are you watching the rugby?!

Thanks for your help. I think Caleb Sebastian is quite nice but I'm not 100% sure about it. I like your suggestion of Savannah with Holly. That's quite funny as I don't have any twins in my family and I am always thinking about twins names, I will have to marry a twin! I love William and Alexander together. Alexander and Benjamin are also really nice but I get your issue with 'Twin A and Twin B'.

I did watch some of it but I'm not a really a rugby fan. I'm not even sure about the rules. However I am a massive football fan. I would watch football everyday if I could, preferably Celtic. I also play football myself so that's probably why I like it better. I just realised that I have just been rambling on about my life haha. Anyway is it still on?

Quote Originally Posted by cannebella View Post
    Thanks for your help. I think Caleb Sebastian is quite nice but I'm not 100% sure about it. I like your suggestion of Savannah with Holly. That's quite funny as I don't have any twins in my family and I am always thinking about twins names, I will have to marry a twin! I love William and Alexander together. Alexander and Benjamin are also really nice but I get your issue with 'Twin A and Twin B'.

I did watch some of it but I'm not a really a rugby fan. I'm not even sure about the rules. However I am a massive football fan. I would watch football everyday if I could, preferably Celtic. I also play football myself so that's probably why I like it better. I just realised that I have just been rambling on about my life haha. Anyway is it still on?
    Good luck finding your twin husband

Haha I'm not keen on football, but I love rugby. I don't know most of the rules either- I just like yelling at the Welsh and the French Yep still on, Scots are just about beating the froggies at the mo

Quote Originally Posted by charlieandperry1 View Post
    Good luck finding your twin husband

Haha I'm not keen on football, but I love rugby. I don't know most of the rules either- I just like yelling at the Welsh and the French Yep still on, Scots are just about beating the froggies at the mo
    I'm going to have to go round asking men if they are twins or not when I am old enough to get married. I'll be like 'Sorry I can't marry you your not a twin' Hahah. That's quite funny we are opposites but both don't know the rules! Oooh really! My sister is hogging the T.V at the mo so I won't be able to watch.

southern.maple - I'm actually quite pleased with my first combo! I'm not that keen on Emmanuel but thanks anyway. Thanks for your opinion of my Holly and Declan combo too. I really like Phoebe paired Cora and Samuel with Charles!
    Last edited by cannebella; March 16th, 2013 at 05:04 PM.