Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I know you said you are not willing to change Jimmy as his name, buy when I read the title of your post, the first name to come to mind was Kyle. Kyle Garrett maybe.

Barnes sounds best to me
    -an Amelia from a time before 'Amelia' was in the top 100.

Currently feeling:*Roseanne Amelia* or *Kamal Clifford*

Girls: Rose, Juliet, Roseanne
    Boys: Beres, Kamal

TTC Fall 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by madi13 View Post
    I know you said you are not willing to change Jimmy as his name, buy when I read the title of your post, the first name to come to mind was Kyle. Kyle Garrett maybe.
    Thanks madi13....I love the name Kyle, but to me it doesn't feel manly enough for this character; even with it paired with a strong name like Garrett.
    Have a Nice Day
    -Crissy-

I don't have any children, but I write like crazy and am always looking for names for characters. I think I'm a half decent story teller, a mediocre writer, but horrible at picking names.

Favorites: Ainsley, Everly, Shay, Bryce, Michaela, Bree, Susannah, Jensen, Damien, Anson, James, Dalton, Sawyer, Alaric

Quote Originally Posted by flyybella89 View Post
    Barnes sounds best to me
    Thanks....I'll add a star beside Barnes.
    Have a Nice Day
    -Crissy-

I don't have any children, but I write like crazy and am always looking for names for characters. I think I'm a half decent story teller, a mediocre writer, but horrible at picking names.

Favorites: Ainsley, Everly, Shay, Bryce, Michaela, Bree, Susannah, Jensen, Damien, Anson, James, Dalton, Sawyer, Alaric