Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    I would still use it, if you love it. We got some bad reactions to Hazel's name (which I will never understand - Hazel isn't too weird or uncommon where we live.) but we still used it and they actually all like it now.
    Hazel Naomi ♥ Arthur Redding

I think Saskia is beautiful. She was on my short list for a while until I met someone with the name who just left me with bad associations. And I think Saskia Jane is a wonderful idea, because if her first name is too much for her at any point in life, she has a strong, classic middle to fall back on!

I don't have children yet, but I've had some harsh comments on my favorite names, even from my husband, bless his heart. There was a family gathering (for my birthday, no less!) where my SIL, who is a teacher, was talking about some of the names of children in her class. She mentioned Aslan, which of course I adore! The rest of the family found it bizarre and were at a loss as to why someone would want to name their child after a book character. Then my dear husband decides to chime in with how I wanted to name our daughter Narnia Rose, isn't that funny? They literally laughed in my face until that awkward moment when they realized he was serious, and then they were embarrassed FOR me. Not that my husband outed me on my favorite girls name ever, but that it was such an embarrassing name! I was mortified. And I still mourn the loss of that name...I don't think I could have won him over anyway, but now that his entire family has literally laughed it down, the case for Narnia is hopeless.
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu