Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Oooh, I love Tess Amelia Mae, and Tess Agatha Mae, they're beautiful! All your names are, I hope you'll have lots and lots of babies.

(and also, I kind of hope you'll have a little biological child as well, cause you're so cute!)
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I adore the name Catherine Eliora Pearl.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College sophomore.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    Oooh, I love Tess Amelia Mae, and Tess Agatha Mae, they're beautiful! All your names are, I hope you'll have lots and lots of babies.

(and also, I kind of hope you'll have a little biological child as well, cause you're so cute!)
    haha, well, thank you! I hope I have lots and lots of little babies, too. If I have my way, I'll have one or two biological ones! I'm quite liking Tess Agatha Mae at the moment, too, although I'm starting to wonder if Tess is too nicknamey... I don't like Theresa Agatha Mae nearly as much.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

I love the Pearl combo! Lou is also adorable but Pearl is classier.