Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I love Eliora as a first mn.

Catherine Eliora Grier is my favorite followed by
    Catherine Eliora Fleur.

I love that Eliora Grier could pass as it's own name.
    This is something that my middle names do as well and I've always considered that a really cool thing.
    Especially since I have always been into theatre, film, and writing. I feel like it could work as a stage or pen name and with our highly publicised online lives I think this could be a really great asset.
    CONSTRUCTION ZONE!!!
    maybe Endora, Dexter, Gideon & Lorelei
    Newlywed (Not TTC...yet)

Catherine Eliora Fleur is simply beautiful, I like that it honors your friend, too.

The Pearl combo is my favorite!!
    Mother of three teenagers: (1) Daniel Glen, (2) Timothy Austin, and (3) Rebecca Jane... all middle names honor family... 3rd generation mn Jane. (A second girl would have been Susanna Eve and a third boy, maybe Isaac...)

I LOVE the Grier combo; it lends a certain je ne sais quoi to the name. If you were a friend, I would push for that

I also like Ruby, and Pearl is okay, but honestly the rest don't sit right. With Eliora, Lou and Lux feel like too much "L" (and I'm not a fan of Lux in general), the rhythm with Zoe feels off, and Fleur doesn't seem right (this would depend on surname I'm sure) BUT the meaning to you is so lovely.

In the end, people don't use their middle names - much less second middles - much AT ALL, so I would suggest you go with whatever holds the most meaning for you and/or your partner.

Fleur. Catherine Eliora Fleur is stunning, my favourite from your top 12 so far.
    Catherine is the name I always love, but maybe I can never use. Eliora is so pretty and has a great meaning. And I always, always adore Fleur since I read HP 4.

Also loving:
    Catherine Eliora Lou- sounds very cute
    Catherine Eliora Lux- Lux is another name I always want to use.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias