Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    I have always loved the idea of Josephine, Louisa, Theodore and Friederich for the Little Women connection. Louisa and Frederick have the bonus of family connection as well.
    **Annabelle Rose and Charles Frederick have completed our little family.**

My parents just liked the name I have, so there's no family route...randomness maybe?

For my favorite names, some came from pop culture. Heath and Audra were characters on The Big Valley. (I'm not that old, I watch reruns.)

Abbott is from Buddy Abbott and Lou Costello.

Priscilla: Priscilla Presley

Scarlett from GWTW

I don't try to choose names based from characters. I guess the shows made me like these names more. I have random favorites in my opinion.

Current Favorites
    August - Daniel - Erik - Heath - Leo - Ronan
    Eve - Fiona - Johanna - Lana - Lena - Sally

Quite a few of the names I really like/ love are from books/films/shows. My fave guilty pleasure boy combo is Caspian Sherlock Dorian Edmund (Dorian from The Picture of Dorian Gray, the rest are obvious), which I absolutely adore especially because all the names are from fictional characters. The only reason I wouldn't use it is because I think Sherlock is way too recognisable, so I've replaced Sherlock with another (non-fictional ) name. I also like Cyril (from 'The Five Children and It'), Fabian (from a book), Gideon (from 'Towerblock Trio' (play)), Santiago (from an episode of SJA) Jenna (Septimus Heap books), Jana (Wolfblood, TV show) and Enfys and Ffion (real people from game shows).
    Wholocked, history and chemistry loving teenberry (16).
    Hoping to be a mummy in the very distant future. Dreaming of...
    Pandora Valencia FaeEvanthe Lyra Annabeth
    Little Misses
    Caspian Sherlock WalterPhoenix Arthur Blaise
    Mister Men

Crushing on... ✦ ClioVictorianaBelladonnaFabianJayHamish
    "'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    • Mycroft Holmes • Sherlock (BBC) • His Last Vow •