Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    I have always loved the idea of Josephine, Louisa, Theodore and Friederich for the Little Women connection. Louisa and Frederick have the bonus of family connection as well.
    **Annabelle Rose and Charles Frederick have completed our little family.**

My parents just liked the name I have, so there's no family route...randomness maybe?

For my favorite names, some came from pop culture. Heath and Audra were characters on The Big Valley. (I'm not that old, I watch reruns.)

Abbott is from Buddy Abbott and Lou Costello.

Priscilla: Priscilla Presley

Scarlett from GWTW

I don't try to choose names based from characters. I guess the shows made me like these names more. I have random favorites in my opinion.

Current Favorites
    August - Daniel - Erik - Heath - Leo - Ronan
    Eve - Johanna - Lana - Lena - Sally - Zanna

Quite a few of the names I really like/ love are from books/films/shows. My fave guilty pleasure boy combo is Caspian Sherlock Dorian Edmund (Dorian from The Picture of Dorian Gray, the rest are obvious), which I absolutely adore especially because all the names are from fictional characters. The only reason I wouldn't use it is because I think Sherlock is way too recognisable, so I've replaced Sherlock with another (non-fictional ) name. I also like Cyril (from 'The Five Children and It'), Fabian (from a book), Gideon (from 'Towerblock Trio' (play)), Santiago (from an episode of SJA) Jenna (Septimus Heap books), Jana (Wolfblood, TV show) and Enfys and Ffion (real people from game shows).
    Wholock | Historian | Biochemist | Single Pringle | Teenberry (16)
    Hoping to be a mummy in the future. Dreaming of...
    Caspian Sherlock Walter, Phoenix Arthur Blaise, Ptolemy Alexander Remus, Horatio Albert Louis ✦
    Mister Men

Lyra Beatrix Valentine, Pandora Valencia Fae, Clio Alexandria Fae, Georgiana Florence Eve ✦
    Little Misses

"'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    • Mycroft Holmes • Sherlock (BBC) • His Last Vow •