Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Big Family! Have Fun!

1. You are 26 and meet the man of your dreams. You end up pregnant, with triplets. Triplet girls. You want names that aren't too matchy, but similar. Like Daffodil, Rose and Lily. (Not those ones.) You want the middle names to be after your mom, mother in law and friend.

My answer - Lily Catherine, Rose Alexandra and Daffodil Ashlynn (Lily, Rosie and Daffy)

2. Your husband wants a baby boy, you know someone to play baseball with, go fishing and have father son time. Surprisingly, your oldest daughter has a real interest in sports and her and her dad have a great time. You decide to adopt. You get to France and fall in love with twin boys. You want to name the first names after your dad, and your father in law. You want the middle names to be French.

My answer: Roger James and David Oliver (Robby and Davey)

3. You are happy. Your 3 little girls are 6 and your twins are 3. You miss cuddling a baby and try to get pregnant for about a year. You are desperate so you turn to fertility treatments. You get pregnant with quintuplets. 4 girls and a boy. You want Baby A to have an A name, Baby B to have a B name... You want the middle names to rhyme.
    Ashlynn May (Ash)
    Bailey Jay
    Cara Rae
    Daffodil Leigh (Daffy)
    Emmalynn Kay (Emma)

4. You are happy with your family of 12 (12!). Your kids want a pet like nothing else. You decide to give each one a small pet. The triplets get Bunnies, the twins get turtles and the quints get goldfish or hermit crabs. You want the bunnies to have human names, the turtles to have water names and the fish or hermits to have food names.

My Names: Madison, Alexis and Claire, Noah and Aqua, Apple, Banana, Carrot, Cookies and Ice Cream.

Please don't use my names.

Re: Big Family! Have Fun!

Quote Originally Posted by alexisgracelynn1232
    1. You are 26 and meet the man of your dreams. You go to a party and slip upstairs. You end up pregnant.
    I don't know what other people think, but I found this scenario really, really tacky, trashy, and classless, and don't think it meets Nameberry's standards. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by jill
    Quote Originally Posted by alexisgracelynn1232
    1. You are 26 and meet the man of your dreams. You go to a party and slip upstairs. You end up pregnant.
    I don't know what other people think, but I found this scenario really, really tacky, trashy, and classless, and don't think it meets Nameberry's standards. :-(
    I am so, so, sorry. My sister slipped on here. I noticed it too. I am changing it, right after this. I am sorry!

1. Sarah Nina, Leah Elit, and Rachel Kathryn
    2. Isaac Vincent & Johnson Andre
    3. Ashley Hannah, Bella Ivy, Claire Juliana, David Kellen, & Eva Lynn
    4. You are happy with your family of 12 (12!). Your kids want a pet like nothing else. You decide to give each one a small pet. The triplets get Bunnies, the twins get turtles and the quints get goldfish or hermit crabs. You want the bunnies to have human names, the turtles to have water names and the fish or hermits to have food names.
    Juliet (g), Kate (g), & Edward (b) (3 Bunnies)
    Maayan (g) & Aquamarine (g) (2 turtles)
    Vanilla (g), Crackers (b), Mango (b), Cocoa (g), Pudding (b), and Carrot (b) (3 hermit crabs/2 goldfish)

[quote="alexisgracelynn1232"]1. You are 26 and meet the man of your dreams. You end up pregnant, with triplets.

Let's hope we got married first!

Triplet girls. You want names that aren't too matchy, but similar. Like Daffodil, Rose and Lily. (Not those ones.) You want the middle names to be after your mom, mother in law and friend.

My answer - Drusilla Helen, Melina Margaret, and Daphne Kathleen

2. Your husband wants a baby boy, you know someone to play baseball with, go fishing and have father son time. Surprisingly, your oldest daughter has a real interest in sports and her and her dad have a great time. You decide to adopt. You get to France and fall in love with twin boys. You want to name the first names after your dad, and your father in law. You want the middle names to be French.

My answer: Kenneth Andre and Robert Henri

3. You are happy. Your 3 little girls are 6 and your twins are 3. You miss cuddling a baby and try to get pregnant for about a year. You are desperate so you turn to fertility treatments. You get pregnant with quintuplets. 4 girls and a boy. You want Baby A to have an A name, Baby B to have a B name...No, I don't want the middle names to rhyme because then I might get extremely nauseated.
    Audra Louise
    Beatrice Maeve
    Clara Madeleine
    I already have two girls that start with "d" so I'm going to name this one Gemma Caroline.
    Edward Harry

My Names: Flora, Fauna, and Merriweather, Splish and Splash, Jellybelly, Liverworst, Sweet Pea, Ho Ho, and Bubble Gum.

Please don't use my names. Sorry I did that before-it was an accident.
    This was a fun game, and I'm glad you took out the trashy part. There's enough trashiness in the world without having it on Nameberry!