Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I love Dinah. I think it's very underused and since it is a variation of my own name, I like to see love for it!
    Keziah would be my next choice for a girl.
    Ezekiel is a HUGE love of mine, and if I didn't already know a little boy named this it would be on my own list. I think it goes very well with Cyrus.
    I also like Abram because I love the nn Bram.
    Zoe Milena
    9/12/14

For girls, I know a girl who pronounces it "Zeh-zeye-a" and another girl who prounces it "Keh-zjha" (kinda like Kesha). I love Zara and Magdala (beautiful!).

Other unique biblical girl names of girls I know:

Hadassah (Haddie)
    Myra (place name)
    Nila (similar to Nile)

Two girls I know have "interjection/praise names"
    Selah
    Maranatha (Nattie)

I have also like Naama (Nay-ah-ma) too, definitely different There were a few Naama's in the OT.

Boys names: Love Ezekiel and Ezra (definitely not girly at all).

Also love (but not most people's preference:

Barnabas (Baz)
    Lazarus
    Theudas
    Malachy (irish version of Malachi)
    No Reserves. No Retreats. No Regrets.

Just thought of a few more Biblical place names you might like:

Cherith (it's a brook in the Bible, pronounced CHAIR-ith)
    Olivet
    Bethel
    Carmel

Hey you- thanks for pointing me here. I would have missed it.

I'm still loving Dinah for a litle sister to Cy. "Di and Cy" may be a bit too much though. Keziah worries me slightly because I feel like it might not be very approachable or well known enough. I think I like Keturah better, but Kezzie or Zia are cute nicknames. I also like that Keziah is related to the cassia plant/cinnamon! cute. Magdala nn Maggie feels like a natural fit though too. It's you favorite name and I think you should push it with T more because of that.

I love all your boy choices and alot of them are some of my favs, but just not names we can use (ha! like we can ever produce a boy...) in our sibset. Ezekiel "Zeke" is my favorite and I really love how Y and Z would be the 2nd letter in the boys names. I know that is a lame reason to pick a name, but you know me and my OCDish stuff. I guess Abel might be one I remove from the list because it sounds very wordy to me. I do love the suggestion of Levi and I don't think it's too common.

Others to consider:
    Ephraim
    Gabriel
    Hiram
    Asher
    Jasper!

Felicity
    Verity
    Glory
    Tabitha
    Evangeline

See ya soon!
    Wife to one great guy
    Mama to six pretty ladies: Scarlett (12), Penelope (9), Alice (3), Fiona (3), Lucille (16 mo.) & Coraline (16 mo.)

& 4 angels gone before us: Christian (7 wks), Amos (6 wks), Naomi (16.5 wks), & Hosanna (6 wks)

~We fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.~

I love Keziah and Abel. =] I like Ezra and Ezekiel. Zebedee and Magdala could grow on me. You might also consider Ezriah, Migdana, Liron, Lirit, Tamar, Keshetah, Levi, Asher.
    Last edited by candlewaster; March 16th, 2013 at 12:44 AM.