Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: I cannot decide

Hybrid View

I cannot decide

Hello, Going_Merry here. I'll make this quick unlike my previous post(s) so this summary will be as quick as. Ok, so it's set in a fantastical world with monsters. Not scary monsters but usually cute, nice ones. Unless they're enemies then, yeah, they are mean, scary and evil. Not to mention ugly.
    So, the main character is a girl who is fifteen. She is an artist who makes a living making art on the streets and does monster removal occassionally (secretly). she ran away from home so she could live her life because she's from a high class family she finds is suffocating as she is headstrong, adventurous and couragerous as well as extremely loyal. I've got three names but I can't pick! I know I want the surname "Everleigh" and I've tried these names with it and they seem to work (tell me otherwise). I'm loving Aspen, Reina and Saskia. I love them all because they seem to suit her. Tell me what you think please!!!! Also, she has a small pet monster which is uber cute and takes the form of a baby bird execpt massive (for a baby bird). He's yellow and red, very spoilt but very loyal. I picture it having a cutesy name which can vary heaps since all the characters are going to give it their own nickname. Maybe, names you give to your pet birds. If your feeling nice, please suggest for its name but you don't have to.

Just so you know Aspen is a type of tree. Reina means queen. Saskia means knife or adventurous. All you berries just have to pick your favourite.

Thanks.
    Last edited by going_merry; March 17th, 2013 at 12:20 AM.

Saskia! Unique and I like the meaning. It also sounds like the name given to a high-class girl, and a "street name" too. What kind of names are you wanting for the bird. I literally have no idea so Im no help there...sorry! Good luck!
    Boys: Maxwell, Bennett, Oliver, Elliott and Archer.

Girls: Rose, Juliet, Aria, Cora and Scarlett

Sorry for any random spellings. I'm probably on my nook!

Fave is Saskia, but Aspen Everleigh sounds cool
    For the bird: Luna, Aurelia, Aurora, Fantasia, Rosette, Moonbeam, Starlight, Glimmer, Twinkle, Sunset, Sundance, Fireball, Goldenrod, Luminosity, Mystique, Cinders
    Yellow and red makes me think of a phoenix.

Thanks to all you berries who replied/viewed this post. I have decided to go with Saskia based on what was said and that after thinking way too much about it, I figured out that Reina suits the sort of up herself but still quite nice/strong friend. Aspen also suits another character. For the pet bird, I loved the name Goldenrod as it suited my criteria. So thanks

From Going_Merry.