Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Girls:
    Alexandrina Caroline, Ariana Isobel, Katarina Lily, Linnea Scarlett, Rosalie Clara, Elena Violet, Mila Felicity, Victoria Evangeline, Anastasia Josephine

Boys:
    Benjamin Emmett, Caleb Joshua, Mason Levi, Jameson Noah, Charles Oliver, William Joseph, Nathaniel Owen, David Thomas, and Beckett Hudson

Congrats on your girl! I'm trying to think of middle of the range names - not too popular but still easy enough to say & spell. Also something pretty and without an obvious nickname.

Elodie(as previous posters)
    Daisy
    Iris
    Valerie
    Phoebe
    Elena
    Ida
    Opal
    Pearl
    Shiloh
    Flora
    Faye

I understand you may not like the nickname Addy (personally I don't) but you can't stop people from using nicknames. Even if they can't think of one right away- I think it's nice to have a fond name to call someone. Take my 8 month old nephew Oscar. I call him Ozzie in my head but my sister in law hates if my husband calls him Ozzie. But they find it okay to call him Osca Posca.

I do know a woman who called her son Christopher. He's 25 and she still tells people off for calling him Chris. If you dislike nicknames that much - give your child a name that can't be easily shortened hehe
    Please vote on my names list http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9831892

Current favs:
    Mary Wildflower, Fae, Edith (Edie), Ida, Beatrix, Jean, Winifred (Winnie), Phaedra, Thisbe, Sylvie, Cordelia, Magnolia, Catherine, Mimosa

Arto, Lawson, William, Rupert, Albert, Makepeace, Wetherell

Rabbits Eleanore Saffron Nightingale & Gethin Abraham Jubilee(Bob/Bobby), Lizard Ute (German Ooteh), Guinea pigs Marmaduke Hubbard & Algernon (LG)

Hadewych Ebba Rosalind due 2.15.2015

Aurore Ebba Rosalind, Aurelia Beatrice Rose, Hadewych Ebba Aurora, Cosima Rose Beatrice, Riva Ianthe Juniper, Melisande Juno Catharina, Lorelei Caja Vasilisa

Ramses, Midas, Erasmus/Rasmus, Rodolphe, Jasper, Rembrandt, Lloyd, Lucius, Otis, Emrys, Oberon

My daughters are named Fiona and Eliza. We love their names and nobody calls them nicknames! I agree that Alice especially doesn't seem that popular, but maybe where you live?

Other suggestions and I apologize for any repeats:

Elowen
    Cora
    Clara
    Louisa
    Ada
    Isla
    Ivy
    Mabel
    Anna
    Daphne
    Sadie
    Lucia

There are many classic names that have gone into relative disuse, but it's hard to think of many that won't possibly result in nicknames.

I'm not really caught up on what's popular nowdays, but some suggestions:

Bonnie
    Carling
    Cecily
    Celeste
    Chloe
    Corinne
    Daphne
    Elvia
    Embeth
    Euna
    Evanthe