Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I want new names!

I'm looking to change my list of boy names (not pregnant just a name lover). I'm feeling uninspired and can't think of any names I like. Take a look at my signature to see what I currently like. I like names that are a little bit different (but not totally out there and crazy) I also like a lot of Welsh names.

Names I'm thinking of at the moment is;

Maxwell
    Aneurin
    Niall
    Declan

Names I dislike (don't take offence)

Silas
    Jeremy
    Edgar

So Berries, if you could help that would be brilliant!
    Libby Felicity Annalise Isla Phoebe Carina Violet Martha Ariana | Iowan Macsen Henry Isaac Jude Freddie Aneurin Niall Adair

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Thank you Ottilie, I love Rory and Lorcan off your list.
    Libby Felicity Annalise Isla Phoebe Carina Violet Martha Ariana | Iowan Macsen Henry Isaac Jude Freddie Aneurin Niall Adair

What about: Tobias, Elias, Elyan, George, Simon, Harry, Leigh (popular Welsh spelling of Lee - though personally I prefer it on a girl), Lucas, Billy, Robert, Quinn, Albert, Freddy, Xander, Xavier, Donny, Killian, Vance, Vincent, Lewis, Ronan, Roman, Rudy, Ezekiel, Kade, Gregory? Hope these have inspired.
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

Thank you @milliemm

I also find Leigh to be more feminine, I know a few girls who are called Leigh. From your list I really like Freddy (I like the spelling Freddie too) George, Xavier and Roman.