Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What are some different spellings for Adalyn?!?

I think we are set on naming our little girl Adalyn Reese. I know there are probably alot of different spellings we could use and I would like to get ya'll's help in that. We like the pronunciation Add-uh-lynn vs Add-a-line. I know this name will also not be a lot of peoples style but it seems to work for us. And we think it goes well with brothers Easton and Rowdy. I did also love Adelaide but husband would not go for it lol.
    Thank you ladies!!!

I think the Adalyn spelling is your best option for the pronunciation you like. Adulyn, Adylyn, Adelyn, Adylin, Adalun, Adelynn, Adalynn- none of those look good at all. I think Adalyn is best followed by Adelyn.

Here are Nameberry's spelling options for Adalyn, which is listed as a variation of Adalia: Adalyn, Adalynn, Adalynne, Addalyn, and Addalynn; and here are the options for Adelyn, listed as a variation of Adeline or Adele: Adelyn, Adelynn, Adelynne, Adilene, and Adlin.

I think I agree with domestikated that Adalyn and Adelyn are your best and simplest options. Congrats and best wishes!
    "He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names."
    Psalm 147:4

Still dreaming:
    Tobias Rory Benjamin ~ Crispin Isaiah ~ Ransom Horatio ~ Lucius Olórin ~ James Deliverance
    Una Marguerite/Oona Sylvestra ~ Jessamyn Agnes ~ Branwen Evangeline ~ Alice Emmanuelle ~ Christiana Linnet

I like Adelyn or Adalyn the best!

Addalin perhaps?
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.