Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

A little brother for Hazel - Hubby 'Getting Bored' of our list..

Our top 3 are August, Felix & Ian but we haven't finalised any middle names yet. He told me this morning that he doesnt feel that either 3 are 'the one'. I told him that we'll probably see the baby and know which of the names we want to use for him but he's not convinced. I understand why he's worried, I am a little bit too. I don't love any of the three names enough to say 'We're DEFINITELY using that name', but I figured that we'd just choose the one that 'is him', which is similar to what we did with Hazel..

When our daughter was born we had a list of 3 names, Hazel, Luella & Everly but really we knew that we wanted it to be Hazel, so Luella & Everly were really just backup names. This time around I don't have that and now that my DH has brought it up, I'm worried that we'll be in an awkward situation when he's born.

So, I thought I'd make a list of names that we also like so if August, Felix or Ian don't feel right at all when he's born then we have a list to refer to, to find a name. Or we might even change our top 3 altogether because I feel like I have reasons not to use each of them..

So does anyone have any suggestions for a brother to Hazel Naomi?
    Hazel Naomi ♥ Arthur Redding

While I do like the name Ian it doesn't seem to go well with Hazel. By the way, absolutely love the name Hazel, great choice for your girl. How about:
    Harvey
    Frederick
    Gilbert
    Walter
    Chester
    Thaddeus
    William

I think all three of your choices are awesome, but here are some other ideas.

August makes me think of:
    Austin
    Oscar
    Atticus

Felix makes me think of:
    Maxwell
    Frederick
    Elan

Ian makes me think of:
    Aaron
    Ryan
    Connor
    Collin
    Callum
    Owen

Names I like with Hazel:
    Phineas
    Milo
    Arthur
    Leland
    Graham

Good luck!

In your signature you have Brooks listed, that would be my ultimate choice. Hazel and Brooks: Both a little nature, a little trendy, a little classic and all around beautiful/handsome.
    ~ Mommy to Callum Rhys and Jack William ~

Girls: Eleanor, Ruby, Louisa, Jane, Sylvie, Alice, Iris
    Boys: Edmund, Leland, Rowan, Beckett, Miles, Samuel

I think Felix would be great with Hazel!

Other suggestions:
    Leo
    Julian
    Silas
    Lionel
    Finn
    Oscar
    Ellis
    Asher
    Roman
    Milo
    Simon