Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

sister for oliver!

Hi! I need help with a name for my daughter due in June. Im freaking out a bit, my husband and I seemed to have similar taste in names when it came to naming our son, but now it with our little girl we cant agree on ANYTHING! It needs to flow well with brother Oliver Rex and our last name ends in -en so it's making this very difficult for me! All of the names I loved when I was pregnant with my son have become VERY popular, and I would love some ideas that are a little less mainstream! I have always loved Penelope and Audrey, but that is all I have so far! Greatly appreciate any help!
    Magnolia Rae

Expecting Baby Girl June 2013- Oliver Rex 12/3/10

Penelope and Audrey are both gorgeous choices and I love Oliver. I think something really classic with a bit of spunk/flair would really fit in with Oliver Rex and Penelope and Audrey both have that. My other ideas would be-

Lydia
    Daisy
    Piper
    Stella
    Eden
    Blythe
    Clementine
    Ivy
    Georgia
    Pearl
    Iris
    Rosalie
    Delilah
    Eva
    Clara
    Anya
    Cecilia
    Ruby
    Norah
    Daphne
    Lila
    Elodie
    Tallulah
    Aveline
    Zara
    Edith
    Esme
    Willow
    Gemma
    Hazel
    Aurelia
    Cora
    Maeve
    Colette
    Evelyn
    Violet
    Helena
    Thea
    Jane
    Lilith
    Maya

My particular favorites combos are Ivy Clementine, Georgia Iris, Clara Blythe, Piper Jane, Lila Pearl, Eva Elizabeth, and Ruby Catherine.
    Girls- Winter, Eden, Colette, River, Charlotte.
    Boys- Atticus, Eliot, Milo, Gideon, Malcolm.

Fave girl combos: Anneliese Margueritte
    Fave boy combos: Benjamin Douglas nn Benji/Ben, Jackson Alexander, Josiah Joseph nn JoJo, Malachi Ry-something

Girls: Beza, Thea, Ada, Jovie, Asha, Lucy, Zia, Elise, Gianna nn Gigi, Camille, Quinn,
    Boys: Tobin nn Toby, Soren, William nn Will, Nicholas, Camden, Jameson, Elijah nn Eli, Caleb, Jacob, Thomas nn Tommy, Samuel nn Sam/Sammy, Brady, Jeremiah, Andrew, August, Jonas, Mojave

I love Audrey with Oliver...I also like

Grace
    Ruby
    Ella
    Rose
    My three cherubs- Harry Edward, Ava Bonnie and May Rose