Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    We have a new favorite now, Sydney Grace. How do ya'll think it compares to the others?

Tessa Grace is very pretty, it's my favourite from your list.
    Libby Felicity Annalise Isla Phoebe Carina Violet Martha Ariana | Iowan Macsen Henry Isaac Jude Freddie Aneurin Niall Adair

Tessa is my favorite from your list.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia

We have a new favorite now, Sydney Grace. How do ya'll think it compares to the others?

Brynn and Avilyn both read trendy to me.

Shelby Ann is sweet and pretty but with Johnson it just kind of blends into the woodwork.

Tessa is very pretty tho. I met the sweetest little 4 year old Tessa recently and everyone I was with remarked on her pretty name.

It's yr baby but I would stay away from Grace as a middle. It is right up there with Rose as the most overused and now banal middle name ever.

Tessa Margaret is nice. And I second Tessa Lucille. Tessa Caroline is pretty too.

Tessa Rue
    Tessa Larue
    Tessa Jillian
    Tessa Kate
    Tessa Corinne
    Tessa Naomi
    Tessa Louise
    Tessa Lenore
    Tessa Lily
    Tessa Lillian

Sydney is boring to me, frankly. It was all the rage 10 or 15 years ago and now it sounds like a once-trendy name that is now played out. That's my honest opinion. And Grace as a middle is blah. Now Grace as a first, tho popular, I quite like.

I think with your last name if you're looking for something striking Sydney is not it.

Tessa hits that sweet spot of names that are just a tad unexpected without being weird.
    Last edited by missusaytch; April 26th, 2013 at 02:21 PM.
    Mrs. H.
    Trying for our first.
    Jack . Walker . David . Gabriel . Joe . Michael
    Clementine . Marina . Nadia . Vesper . Georgia . Emerald