Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I love Susannah! For your second request, I love Petra and Mila! How about Mira and Mina?

When I first read Suza, I thought like the tequila? But then I remembered that the tequila is Sauza. I like the suggestion of Susannah with the nickname of Suza.
    D.S. lil Bam Bam

I really like your choices especially Alma and Gianna! Love the nn Gia too!

Here are some that you might like

Siri
    Priya
    Cece
    Brynn
    Francie
    Kara
    Isla
    Pia
    Zae
    Calli

I think shortening a common name as a given name is ok...personally I would prefer that my child has the longer name and they can then choose to go by the shortened version if they want, because I like the history behind names. But especially in the case of a made-up name, if it has special significant to you and your husband, then go ahead! Made-up or mash-up names can be quite noteworthy...just think of Quvenzhané Wallis! (her name is a mash-up of both of her parents' names, plus the Swahili word for fairy, if I'm not mistaken).
    Current favorites: Olive, Louise/Louisa, Magdalene/Madeline, Phillipa, Talitha, Mallory, Blythe, Eliza, Mercy, Talia; Calvin, Charles, Gideon, Abram, Jude, Reuben, George, Reid, Clark, Holden.

I like the suggestion of going with Susan and calling her Suza. I think just Suza would be fine, though. It seems sort of exotic.

Part two:

Bria
    Brenna
    Isis
    Calla
    Girls:
    Brenna, Coraline, Cordelia, Elodie, Francesca, Gianna, Helena, Ingrid, Margaret, Marilyn

Boys:
    Alaric, Griffon, Ivan, Joesph, Kenneth, Lucian, Nero, Orion, Phillip, Samson