Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    How about Saskia?

Congratulations!

I like both Susan and Zuza, but I can't say I like Suza. What about Susannah nn Suza? I also really love Suzy at the minute (probably thanks to Moonrise Kingdom).
    Petra is my favourite of your other choices. I'm finding it hard to exactly place your style, so bare with me, but here are some off the top of my head...

Elske
    Gretel
    Isis
    Vivian
    Ebba
    Harriet
    Pippa
    Ramona/Romy/Mona
    Eowen
    Matilda/Mattie/Tilly
    Frances
    Liesel
    Eilidh (AY-lee)
    Zazu
    Amira
    Flora
    Beatrix
    Nolwenn
    Lola
    Isolde
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

Why not name her Susan and call her Zuza?
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia

A few more (also favorites of mine, they do have a Scandinavian/German feel, I am not sure if that will appeal)-- Astrid, Signe, Ingrid, Greta/Gretl, Liesl

Susan nn Zuza could probably work - maybe a stretch, but I totally could see that working, if you want to consider that. In the same vein, maybe Susanna / Susannah (I prefer the former, personally) or Zanna, or...Susanna nn "Zanna"? I knew a girl named Zanna (prn ZAH-nuh); she was adorable and bubbly and pretty eccentric, herself.

Some other ideas (trying to avoid repeats, but I might not be entirely successful...we'll see!):

Alida / Elida
    Nona
    Agnes (nn Nesta?)
    Elva / Alva
    Viva
    Vita
    Zita
    Cecilia / Cecelia
    Vesta
    Eulalie / Eulalia
    Allegra
    Alda
    Phoebe
    Vashti
    Selma
    Solveig
    Svea
    Minerva
    Thora
    Olympia
    Iola
    Iona / Ione
    Zelda
    Alba
    Valencia
    Leona
    Vivian / Vivian / Vivienne / Viviana
    Vida
    Leona
    Astrid
    Greta
    Lyra
    Verity
    Regina
    Georgina / Georgiana / Georgeta
    Oona
    Beatrix
    Dorothea
    Eldora
    Willa
    Nevena
    on my mind, for the moment

Daria | Athena | Ramona | Winifred | Maeve | Blythe | Nadine | Dorothea | Margot | Cyra | Renata | Hypatia | Junia | Thisbe

Flynn | Otto | Winston | Claude | Leif | Roald | Tavish | Lionel | Cormac | Tobin | Oswin | Rory | Damon | Tycho

Mildred "Red" ☆ Obedience "Bede" ☆ Relief "Leafy" ☆ Dorothea "Doro" ☆ Penelope "Pen" ☆ Ruth "Rue" ☆ Eudoxia "Exie"