Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    A sibset of Caleb and Susannah would be fabulous. With the multiple family significance of John, I would use Caleb John for sure.
    Mother of three teenagers: (1) Daniel Glen, (2) Timothy Austin, and (3) Rebecca Jane. All middle names honor family, with Jane used three generations in a row. (A second girl would have been Susanna Eve.

I love Susannah! I like your middle names best. Timothy, James, and John are great! How about Timothy James or Timothy Hudson?

Quote Originally Posted by boyandgirl View Post
    I love Susannah! I like your middle names best. Timothy, James, and John are great! How about Timothy James or Timothy Hudson?
    We really don't want the association of our family member in there. Timothy is out of the question. I just like it for the biblical tones and the -y ending.
    Proud mother to Susannah Corinne, due April 4th, 2013

@saoirser Just FYI Hudson also has a strong Christian connection: the missionary Hudson Taylor (I know this is an old thread, I just couldn't resist). Hudson James and Caleb Zachary are both handsome!
    Mama to Gabriel James 12.03.12

Adeline Rosemary. Josephine Alice. Felicity Irene. Phoebe Clementine. Susannah Margot. Eliza Phoebe...

Sebastian Thomas. Calvin Alexander. Jonah Benjamin. August Nathaniel. Silas Elliot. Arthur Simon...

For today...