Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Augustine vs Hugo vs Gabriel?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Augustine John Isaac

16 29.63%
  • John Hugo Isaac

24 44.44%
  • Gabriel Isaac Guy

19 35.19%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I picked Augustine. I love its sleek, studious gravity. I think it fits very well with your existing saintly trio. Also, Augustine John Isaac has that lovely 3-1-2 syllable count which works so optimally.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael (3.1.2012)
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor (11.30.2013)

As much as I like John Hugo, I would pick either Augustine or Gabriel because both have 3 syllables to match your other kids. And for the record, I didn't think of Hugo Chavez until you mentioned it - my first thought is always Victor Hugo.
    Henry John, Charles Wesley
    Eleanor June, Lydia Holly

I voted for both Augustine and Gabriel. I love Gabriel (partly because of the character in Far From the Madding Crowd) but like your Augustine combo better. Are you pronouncing Guy the French way? Pronounced like the English word "guy" it just doesn't seem like a name to me. I like Hugo and know who Hugo Chavez is (though I don't think most of my friends would) but didn't think of him until you mentioned it.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Victoria, Diana, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy... don't love many boys' names!

I voted for John Hugo Isaac although I think Hugo John sounds better.

Wow, I love all your choices.

I love the flow of Augustine John Isaac. I don't think Augustine is too weird, especially with the nn Gus. The only problem with Augustine is that some people may mispronounce it au-gus-TEEN instead of au-GUS-tin.

I didn't even think of Hugo Chavez when I hear Hugo. If there's any associations for me, I think of the author Victor Hugo or the charming children's novel The Invention of Hugo Cabret (along with the movie).

Gabriel is definitely the most common out of your choices. That can be good if you want something familiar, bad if you want something unique.