Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I think given the age difference and the physical distance that it's not a big deal. I'm assuming the last names are different? We had planned to call our new baby girl Audrey as it's been a longtime fave of mine. But then hubby's brother and his gf had a baby girl, born 10 weeks before our baby and they named her Aubrie. We debated going with Audrey anyway but due to the closeness of age and the fact that both babies have the same last name we ended up changing to Eliza- which honestly I love even more than Audrey now.

I don't think it's an issue. I have three cousins named Jackson (family name), we see each other fairly often, and it isn't an issue. If one of them needs to be called we just shout for Jackson MiddleName or Jackson LastName.
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

I don't think it's a big deal. There is a large age gap, and you don't see each other that often. It will be cute - while they're little at family gatherings you may wind up with a proud 'big Ri' toting around her cute 'little Ree.'

While you may get a few comments in the beginning, Reef will slowly become his own and no one will realize any more.