Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I wouldn't worry about it at all. Its not the same name. I'm sure if I thought about most of the names on my list I would be able to find a similarity to some family member or friend's name.

You could always ask your brother and find out if it bothers him. If it doesn't than go ahead.
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!

Don't worry about it. Reef and Rhiannon are 2 completely different names. If you love the name, stick with Reef. You'll be disappointed if you have to give up a name your heart is set on. If I was in your family, I wouldn't even think twice about having a nephew and a niece from separate families named Reef and Rhiannon nn Rhi. Plus Bodhi and Reef sound great as brothers with a beach-y lifestyle. I understand why you feel a little concerned, but I honestly don't think it's an issue.

I think it would sound cute that way, like they all belong! We have an Abby and her cousin is Avah and they go together well. Give your child the name you love!
    Proud Mama of three little cupcakes...
    Abrielle Ada
    Kalazen Lyric
    Seviien Phoenix

Names I am currently adoring...
    Novea
    Zefferen
    Kalea
    Sepha
    Everly
    Bravery
    Ennea
    Kaizen
    Avaya

I have a cousin a year younger who lives 16 hours away, his name is Alek and mine Alix. Did it get confusing? Yes, but was it terrible? No, people know when the conversation is directed at them no matter the age, the kids will know who you are referring too
    I'm Alix Louise
    Wife to Skyler James since 4/28/12
    Mommy to Daphne Valora since 8/02/13

When we have another
    Boy : Sebastian, Jasper, Edgar
    Girls: Sonia, Matilda