Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    I think it's Gorgeous Keira. Own it. It's fabulous!
    Wanting to be pregnant.

From your list I liked:Nadine, Noelle, Sadie, Sierra, Cora, Evelyn, Bridget, Julie. Nadine and Julie are long time favorites. I like Cecily, but it seems more frilly than Genevieve to me.
    Other suggestions: Ivy, Christy, Alma, Paige, Elin, Erin, Melissa, Hannah, Laura, Maura, Lyra, June, Ella, Irene, Iris, Polly, Ruby, Sage, Sibyl, Tina, Bree, Hallie, Hadley, Kimber, Maren, Lucy, Libby, Martha, Nina, Rita, Rachel, Rayna, Scarlett, Susan, Sienna, Tara, Sydney, and Willow. Sally Okay Hopefully that gives you some ideas, not that you need them your names are lovely. Good Luck!
    Last edited by emilyva; March 16th, 2013 at 12:04 AM.

Hahaha!!! Your husband's commentary on the names sounds EXACTLY like what I went through with my husband!!! It took us forever to finally compromise!!! Love your style, that's just the feel I was trying to get naming my daughter.... not sure if others would agree but it's a done deal now. Really like a lot of names from your list & several of the suggestions. Amelia nn Milly, Savannah, Alexa nn Allie, Clara, Jocelyn nn Joss are my suggestions to add to the table.

I like Jocelyn nn Josie Amelia nn Milly is cute too! I think DH would like Savannah, but I'm not sure I'm into it. Thanks!
    Wanting to be pregnant.

From your list, I think these best match your description of pretty but tough. I could see these names belonging to a rodeo queen.

Josette
    Sadie
    Sierra
    Cora
    Dawn